Rimfire forum

BriarPatch99

I go there a lot, but I would like to see a discussion on this site also. It really could just be a thread under the firearm forum. We could post anything related to rimfire.

Just a thought, but if you started a thread that said Rimfire at the front, then it would be easy to find them in the list of updated threads.

@NCHillbilly How hard is it to put up a sticky, and allowing posts for rimfire stuff under that?

I would have no problems with a Rim fire section here ..... That link was just for folks that didn't know it was there ..... I spend some time there also ...

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I know that they do target matches and such there. You certify that you shot the target at a specific range, date and with the prescribed equipment, and post it up. I have often thought I would like to participate in a group like that.

I just recently got a CZ 452 with a full Mannlicher stock on it. I haven't had time to get it out and shoot it yet, but I am hoping it is a shooter like my .17HMR 452.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I just recently got a CZ 452 with a full Mannlicher stock on it. I haven't had time to get it out and shoot it yet, but I am hoping it is a shooter like my .17HMR 452.

I had a Mannlicher 452 that I sold here on the old Marketplace back when it was good. That was a beautiful rifle.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I had a Mannlicher 452 that I sold here on the old Marketplace back when it was good. That was a beautiful rifle.
how did it group? I don't think mannlicher stocks are known to be the most accurate, but I hope that this one shoots decently. Mine is a 2004 model