RING cam bear family

Dialer

Here is just one of the many videos captured by our RING camera about a month ago of our local bear family. Mom had busted out the back of my large trash bin and strowed trash everywhere. 2 nights later, Mom brought the kids! 3 cubs. Mom and one cub was on the front porch going through the small trash can. I had bolted the bin to the outbuilding this time.
Yesterday, we had a memorial for one of the babies that was shot by a idiot at the resort. The baby was wandering in his small backyard when he somehow thought it was an “imminent” threat. DNR showed up, but they’re not saying what the outcome was. He’s not very popular right now…Thread won’t let me download the video….oh well

pjciii

Here is just one of the many videos captured by our RING camera about a month ago of our local bear family. Mom had busted out the back of my large trash bin and strowed trash everywhere. 2 nights later, Mom brought the kids! 3 cubs. Mom and one cub was on the front porch going through the small trash can. I had bolted the bin to the outbuilding this time.
Yesterday, we had a memorial for one of the babies that was shot by a idiot at the resort. The baby was wandering in his small backyard when he somehow thought it was an “imminent” threat. DNR showed up, but they’re not saying what the outcome was. He’s not very popular right now…Thread won’t let me download the video….oh well
That's horrible. Babies aren't going to stand their ground yet. They are still learning what threat is. I think that to Stupid peckerwood jack wagon should have to spend some time in the workhouse.

ucfireman

Mom maybe, baby, not a threat. Hope he gets some kind of punishment or others will do the same.

But I don't see a video?

Latest posts