RMR for glock 20

pacecars

I just picked up a Holosun for $229 from Palmetto State Armory to have put on my Fusion 10mm. They also had one of the Vortex sights for $199. Both had free shipping. The Holosun has a 3 MOA dot with a 10 MOA circle. You can have just the dot, just the circle or both on

SuperCreech

The Trijicon SRO is hard to beat for a hunting hand gun .i went from an RMR to an SRO and it’s a huge improvement in low light and field of view

transfixer

I'm considering a red dot sight like the Holosun 507k for one of my carry guns, just not sure about it, been shooting using regular sights for 40+ years, don't know if I could get used to looking at a superimposed dot ?

Jester896

Senior Clown
I'm considering a red dot sight like the Holosun 507k for one of my carry guns, just not sure about it, been shooting using regular sights for 40+ years, don't know if I could get used to looking at a superimposed dot ?

I thought it would be at first too...but it isn't hard....I set my 19 clone P80 up with suppressor height sights and it co-witnesses pretty good. My slide is cut specifically for the Trijicon RMR

frankwright

I still shoot,carry and compete with open sights but I also now have Red Dots on Competition and hunting handguns and rifles.
It was a little hard at first but once you learn to not look for the dot,just look at the target, the dot will be there, it got easier.
I was one of the earliest old guys to go with a dot in my indoor and outdoor shooting competitions and as I started beating guys I had not beat before, more and more older and younger guys have gone to a dot.
I have the Holosun 507C on a full sized Canik for competition and it has been great so far. I have heard very little bad about the Holosun.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I wanna put an ACRO on my Glock 20.

frankwright

I have never liked the look of the ACRO but I have a friend that shoots,instructs and trains on a regular basis and he says it is one of the best!

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I have never liked the look of the ACRO but I have a friend that shoots,instructs and trains on a regular basis and he says it is one of the best!

It’s clunky for sure but I think it would look good on top of a big Glock 10mm. They are great sights.

BeefMaster

So I've milled a couple of pistols and put RMRs on them (RM01 on a Model 29 and RM06 on a Glock 17). They are... adequate. Having said that, I don't know that the any performance increase was worth it and it really sorta hurts the value of the pistol in general considering they have a factory milled offering IMO. If defensive/offensive carry isn't necessarily a consideration, try looking at an ALG 6 second mount with an Aimpoint T1 or RMR (I have a T1 on an AK and I like it much better than the RMRs). Its marketed for the Gen3 Glock 17 but I'm almost positive it will work on a Gen4 Glock 20. Then, your pistol can keep its factory condition and you don't have your sight reciprocating back and forth with the slide.

Just a left field thought. Just wanted to let you know I was a bit underwhelmed with my RMR in the Glock slide setups. But they do work as advertised. No issues whatsoever

Would you mind posting a picture of the Model 29 that you had milled with the sight?

ChidJ

Sure. It doesn't have the sight on it right now though. Do you want to see it with the sight on?