Rolling fish camp to Pensacola!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Just pulled in down here in the western panhandle. I've been set up here before at my wife's cousin's place. I got tired of dragging my fifth wheeler back and forth to hunt camp and then back to fish camp every year so I left it at hunt camp permanently. It took a few years but I was finally able to get my hands on a berr-rand new 26-ft bunkhouse. Trailer tongue makes it 29 ft 3 in. Walked off the line with it for asking price out the door. No taxes, fees or add ons.This is larger than I want to pull around on a regular basis, but I hope I won't have to pull it away from here until the next hurricane comes this way. Then I will take it north and hang out in it a few days, and then come right back to Pensacola with it.IMG_20190313_182859.jpgIMG_20190313_182204.jpg

On-site. Hoping to be able to build a shed over it soon...IMG_20190314_102855.jpg
Time-ta-fish!

1eyefishing

Wife's cousin said he might go fishing with me, but here is his real hobby.
He hand built this 496 big block himself. 800 horsepower! 30-in wide rear tires. Did all the paint and body work, but not quite finished. Street legal!

1eyefishing

Yes, 69.
By the way, the sound is very important in that video!
Like money, you can't hide $800 horsepower!

Rabun

You're getting set up real nice 1eye! Looks like a perfect home base. I take it you're going to bring your boat down there and leave it through the season?

1eyefishing

I will trailer the boat back and forth, so I can fish Lanier etc. If I'm able to build a double bay pole barn to shafe the camper and the boat, I may leave the boat periodically when I know I'll be back real soon...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You got it goin' on Corbett. That's a sweet deal. :rockon:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
What year 69?,,,,

It appears to be a '67 or '68.

I can't tell by the video, but if the doors have vent windows it's a '67(or a '68 with '67 doors).

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It appears to be a '67 or '68.

I can't tell by the video, but if the doors have vent windows it's a '67(or a '68 with '67 doors).

You are correct, it's a '68 according to those tail lights.

1eyefishing

I'll take y'alls word for it!
I was guessing...
They all look like 69's to me!

It is highly modified. Has a role bar inside, no back seat for the huge wheel wells. Fuel cell and two batteries it takes to turn it over in the trunk.
He is an ex-drag stripper...

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nothin ex about him or that car, thanks for sharing.
Nice looking mobile digs as well.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Being going fishing in Pensacola since I was a kid loved the fishing on the 3 mile bridge, pier in Pensacola, and at Ft Pickens!
Me and my wife are vacationing there this year!

Last edited: