Ruger Single six Chest Rig

pdsniper

Well I finished the chest rig for my buddy in Montana for his Bear defense pistol I built one holster and four separate spare round holders for him. he wanted one holster to fit all four pistols he has them in 500 Limbaugh, 475 Limbaugh,44 mag and 45 long colt fancy chest rig.jpg

Capt Quirk

I keep saying that I want to machine stitch, but I'm sure my fingers would still get in the way of the needle.

pdsniper

I sent you a PM I have a Machine I'm not using , once you start with a Machine you will wonder why you waited so long

Wide Earp

you are very talented my friend, nice!

FOLES55

Had the pleasure of meeting pdsniper this evening about some leather work. The man has the machines and looking at his work 1st hand was worth the trip.

Great guy in my books, so if you have some leather goods you want. I highly suggest you reach out to him.

I’m not going to share currently what he has in store for me, but will share it once it’s finish.

pdsniper

Thanks for the kind words FOLES55 and I thought the same of you, it was nice meeting you and your daughters and I feel like I have made a new friend and even though this is the handgun section but we are on the subject of leather this is what
I made for FOLES55 not for a hand gun but I thought I would share it with you guys this was my first attempt to do one of these but I think it came out pretty good but if you guys see any thing you think I need to do or change I welcome the advice, the thing I enjoy the most about my leather work is the smile it puts on the face of the folks that I make things for

winchester cartridge holder.jpg

Last edited:

FOLES55

Thanks, PDsniper

Can’t wait to see it in person.