Rush Propst Suspended

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Been talking to erebody I know in Moultrie trying to get the Skinny on this. Best rumor I have heard so far revolves around the Championship game, and Rush bringing in some extra coaches. Not that it was against the rules, but that a lot of the current assistant were no happy about it. We will see, his health is not the best anyway, and this might be the end for him. I hate to see him go, because he was a winner. Got two state championships at Moultrie and had a couple stole from him.

He is busted paying players. There are two current players from this past football team that were paid $500 each when they were 15 yrs old as substitute teachers through the State of Georgia in 2015.

And, that is just the tip of it.......

But they have him now.

joepuppy

He has always had personal issues, but was a proven coach. He turned Colquitt around.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Right now there are as many rumors down there as there are pine trees in the County. One was he gave some players pain pills.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think if he had players paid through the State this would be a lot more than a school investigation. Unless the State is involved.

SpotandStalk

I like the guy. One of the few old school coaches left. Maybe he'll come out of all this alright. He's a heck of a coach for sure.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
He may be a snake, I know him but not that good. One thing I do know is that he and his wife have done more for a bunch of kids, without a cent, than anybody could even dream of. They fed them, made them go to school, and worked their buts of getting those kid scholarships. His players loved him, and he made the mistake of doing to good. There have been many people that have been trying to take him down since the day he showed up down there. He has had a couple of Championships stole from him in Atlanta, including one where there was 3 pass interference penalties called against a team that he had beat, and they were 4th and 15. The refs hated him and so did his opponents. Cant have a team from South Georgia compete with all the Atlanta teams, that openly recruit players, with no ramifications. His record against those teams was outrageous. Last year they made like 6 trips in a row to Atlanta during the Playoffs, counting the one that got moved to the home teams field after the winter storm.

The man is a great football mind. One cannot take anything away from him on putting together a game plan and its complete execution for a victory.............

But his is a renegade............in which nobody can control

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not a Peep SS. Rumor mill running wild, but nothing you can hang your hat on.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I don't know the guy personally but know people who are in the same circles as him and they all say he's a nut case. Good coach, but crazy as a rainbow trout in a carwash.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't know the guy personally but know people who are in the same circles as him and they all say he's a nut case. Good coach, but crazy as a rainbow trout in a carwash.

He is different no doubt, but he has put many kids in College, that would never have been there without him.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member