Rush Propst Suspended

SpotandStalk

Anyone that is interested there is a petition on Change.Org. The title is Coach Propst Job. ??

Some of the wording in that petition may well be the cause of the investigation.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
SS I read about 10 pages, and all I saw was fan after fan supporting him. I signed it too. Thanks for the link.

MudDucker

Staff member
Word is that the State Standards Committee is in charge of the investigation.

The other word is that he is a gone goose ... toxic was the word.

The Board of Education is having a meeting in the middle of a work day and I'm sure that is to suppress attendance.

Heck of a coach, but if the success is built on what I've heard, it is not earned. Got a lot of friends from Moultrie and I hate this for them.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
All the people down there think the wrong man got fired. He hated Propts from the day he got there.

MudDucker

Staff member
Not surprised.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I figured he was gone when all this started.

Me too Horns, but I have talked to a lot of people down there, and they got no use for the AD down there. He has destroyed what was once a South Georgia Power house in Baseball. He finally got a BB coach down there that could win, and all of that is gone now. From what I hear, he dont like anybody, getting any of the spotlight, other than Him. He didn't even have the guts to give us a reason.

MudDucker

Staff member
Me too Horns, but I have talked to a lot of people down there, and they got no use for the AD down there. He has destroyed what was once a South Georgia Power house in Baseball. He finally got a BB coach down there that could win, and all of that is gone now. From what I hear, he dont like anybody, getting any of the spotlight, other than Him. He didn't even have the guts to give us a reason.

Like him or hate him, Rush is his own worst enemy. There was a lot of evidence of wrong doing on his part. Whether it was just to help kids or pump up his program is the question in my mind. The Board thinks it was the former. Regardless, his coaching days in the state of Georgia are probably over.

joepuppy

I agree, something fishy is going on.They have been too quiet about the reasons. After a month suspension and now a firing, he shouldn't be the only one fired. I read the Boss' comments on The Moultrie Observer page and he lit into the AD. Hope I stay on your good side, boss. ;)

Horns

Like him or hate him, Rush is his own worst enemy. There was a lot of evidence of wrong doing on his part. Whether it was just to help kids or pump up his program is the question in my mind. The Board thinks it was the former. Regardless, his coaching days in the state of Georgia are probably over.
Agreed. He’s damaged goods in Alabama and Georgia

Horns

Link to what? Teachers’ salaries are public record. His past and current players are on the list. Brazen or stupid, they are in print.
If that’s the case, Colquitt might have to give up the state championships and forfeit those wins. GHSA will do an investigation

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If that’s the case, Colquitt might have to give up the state championships and forfeit those wins. GHSA will do an investigation

They have not won a Georgia Championship in 3 years. They did not take away the Championship away from Grayson, when they got caught recruiting.