Sad story.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
If, for some reason, she makes it back to the U.S. she should be charged with child endangerment, jailed, and her children taken away.
Other than that, I would settle for shoot her at the border as an enemy combatant, and give her kids to an American relative.
The children are being raised somewhere in Syria by muslims. What are the chances they would assimilate here in the care of "relatives". Seems to me they would be just 3 more with a grudge against America and Americans.

The children are being raised somewhere in Syria by muslims. What are the chances they would assimilate here in the care of "relatives". Seems to me they would be just 3 more with a grudge against America and Americans.
A good point. Still, they may be young enough they can be saved.

A good point. Still, they may be young enough they can be saved.
Or,
Shoot them at the border too.

I'm growing weary of this mamby pamby approach.

You married a Muslim. What did you think was going to happen?
Maybe she believed Bush Jr. when he hugged up to a raghead and declared that Islam was a religion of peace.:banginghe

There will be only one way to have this end in our favor and I doubt many people have wat it will take to get the job done