Saints @ Falcons

SpotandStalk

Big game in Atl today. Ryan has 5 tds and 3 of them have gone to Ridley. Calvin is showing out... 37-30 midway through the 4th. Go Falcons

livetohunt

Whoever gets the ball first in OT will win. What a shame for the Falcons to have such a good offense and zero defense..They aren't going anywhere until they get a defense.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Falcons should be undefeated. You can blame the 1st game on the offense. This loss goes to the D. Coming into the season, I thought we would have a top 5 D

BornToHuntAndFish

Strange how Falcons' offense gets back on track last game & this one that injuries have gutted the defense or ripped the heart out of the defense. Hope they can at least get back to the basics of tackling.

biggdogg

The 100 million dollar man had the ball in his hand and couldn't get us in position for a field goal try. Also two of our guys can't get Brees on the ground. Sad

He put 37 on the board. If one drive was the difference in the game, then it sure wasn't the QB's fault. Matt Ryan could throw for 850 yards and 9 TD's and still get blamed when the team loses...

I can't understand how guys can be paid millions to tackle the guy with the ball and have ZERO tackling skills. The Falcons secondary had more whiffs than a minor league lineup against Randy Johnson...

SpotandStalk

We've gotten yet another offensive weapon in Calvin Ridley and we still can't stop a nose bleed on D.

DannyW

We've gotten yet another offensive weapon in Calvin Ridley and we still can't stop a nose bleed on D.

I hope it was not lost on Julio, the man who held out in preseason because $14 million a year was not enough, that the rookie scored as many touchdowns in one game as he scored the entire season last year.

SpotandStalk

I hope it was not lost on Julio, the man who held out in preseason because $14 million a year was not enough, that the rookie scored as many touchdowns in one game as he scored the entire season last year.
I thought the same thing everytime Ridley got the ball. Hopefully this will elevate Julio's game.

biggdogg

Like him or not, Julio is the reason Ridley was so busy yesterday...

JackSprat

The 100 million dollar man had the ball in his hand and couldn't get us in position for a field goal try. Also two of our guys can't get Brees on the ground. Sad

Well they were able to tackle each other.

39 year old man busts a move on two young studs. Sad.

Don't like to say the game turned on one play, but that was close to it.

Latest posts