Sale at Midway usa

markland

Got my 10 in today, anxious to do some testing and see how they work.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
I bought two of them. Got some good spots in mind to set them up.

Old Bart

I bought 4 of these two weeks ago and had mixed results.

One had to be returned because it wouldn't take a picture. My other three are extremely picky on SD cards, some only work with PNY cards, others only worked with my Campbell Cameras SD cards.

The pictures are extremely washed out, even for a $25 camera the quality was spotty. Trigger speed and recovery time was closer to 10-15 seconds set at 5 second delay.

They're not the best but they're a good public land camera for a scrape or bed. I've personally had better luck with a Primos Bulletproof had off Amazon for $35 shipped.

My .02

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I bought 4 of these two weeks ago and had mixed results.

One had to be returned because it wouldn't take a picture. My other three are extremely picky on SD cards, some only work with PNY cards, others only worked with my Campbell Cameras SD cards.

The pictures are extremely washed out, even for a $25 camera the quality was spotty. Trigger speed and recovery time was closer to 10-15 seconds set at 5 second delay.

They're not the best but they're a good public land camera for a scrape or bed. I've personally had better luck with a Primos Bulletproof had off Amazon for $35 shipped.

My .02

I noticed the 1 star rating...........I guess you get what you pay for

J Gilbert

I just pulled a card from one of mine this morning, picture quality is okay- definitely not the fastest shutter time but it's serviceable and picture quality is alright. Haven't tested my second one yet, but will put it out in 2 weeks.

I'm going to use these over foodplots/corn/minerals, I think these will be fine for this type of use since the animals shouldn't be moving through very quickly.

J Gilbert

Here are a few- no exciting content since the bigger bucks in this area have already dropped, but you'll get the idea. I put this on a tree with the Bushnell Essential E2 I've had out since late December. I'm a big fan of that camera and there's another thread about a sale on them on Amazon right now for $75

Attachments

• deer camera 2-17 2 103.jpg
    deer camera 2-17 2 103.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 720
  • deer camera 2-17 2 218.jpg
    deer camera 2-17 2 218.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 712
  • deer camera 2-17 2 157.jpg
    deer camera 2-17 2 157.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 724
N

NantucketShedHunter

Thank you for posting the pictures. Not bad for a cheap Chinese trail camera.