Salt (and fish oil?) in my wounds!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
A good partner of mine that has spent the last year-and-a-half in Denver called me a few days ago and said he was landing in St Marks with his boat for a couple of weeks before rolling on home to Georgia.
I couldn't resist coming on down for a few days of fishing with him. I didn't have to bring my boat, so I figure I can hurt and heal at fish camp a lot better than I can hurt and heal on my couch!
We got out and caught a couple on my travel day and now I'm ready for 4 more days of salt water rehab!
He caught a pretty good keeper in an hour and a half we had to fish. I caught a little rat I couldn't keep, but at least I got to rub a handful of redfish juice into the scar on my knee. Fish oil is good for that isn't it?
Will update the score again later tomorrow...
By the way, the weather is awesome here!IMG_20190214_181555.jpgIMG_20190214_180648.jpgimage.jpg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I hope you idgits catch a ton! Until Ross takes you out on his boat on Monday!! And then I hope you guys don’t catch squat! Just enjoy the ride! I’ll talk to Ross next month!!!:D

Btw.... Don’t screw up the knee boy! We have some serious fishing to do once you heal up good!!

Rabun

Looks very nice! Never been to the big bend area...have read many great things about it. Watched a show not too long ago and they were catching a lot of cobia out there in some skinny water. Take it easy on that new hardware!

Rabun

Shouldn't you be on the boat catching fish 1eye...instead of posting like I am during work? Let us know how y'all make out today.

Browning Slayer

Attachments

• 035D0CB2-1FEB-4104-AB76-4372D219292E.jpeg
    035D0CB2-1FEB-4104-AB76-4372D219292E.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 21

1eyefishing

I know that channel marker! We were outside of Cherokee earlier..

And I know that field full of elk!
But if I were there I would be limited to the truck and the cabin!
I'm liking the boat right now...

Browning Slayer

And I know that field full of elk!
But if I were there I would be limited to the truck and the cabin!
I'm liking the boat right now...
I’d rather be in my boat too..:D

1eyefishing

Yep, sea crickets on popping corks and jig heads.