Sandy hook parents sue Alex jones for defamation

The only proof that I need is that Barrack The Magic Negro tried to take a way my guns afterword.

That was the MO by the State Run Media and communist and that means nothing else really matters.

4HAND

Politicians & media spin their agenda after every tragedy.
That does not negate the fact that the tragedy occurred, nor is it proof the tragedy did not occur.

PopPop

Politicians & media spin their agenda after every tragedy.
That does not negate the fact that the tragedy occurred, nor is it proof the tragedy did not occur.
Again, that is true. But, the administration was caught red handed trying to create a crisis to gain support for the destruction of our gun rights. It was called Fast and Furious. That does not mean that Sandy Hook did not happen. It does mean the official reaction, the official report and the official comments are indeed open to question.
When our government lies to us at every opportunity in service to the anti gun agenda, the truth is the first casualty.

Thread starter #190
From the above article
. Well, I want to be clear,” Jones replied. “I believe children died. I believe there was a mass shooting.

Robert28

These “parents” have sued everything and everyone from Alex Jones to Remington. Who they won’t sue is the school, government run, or any of the “shooters” family. Smell a rat yet?

Alex is a weirdo..but sometimes does make me further question things. Out of laziness..I haven’t personally researched the obituaries,funeral services,video footage of the crime scene + funerals,etc. Has any credible source followed up on these families,to see if they’ve moved,entered the Witness Protection Program,etc.(which would squash,or support the Conspiracy theory). Surely,there had/has to be some bona fide (Concrete) proof that some,or ALL, of the SH “victims” did indeed Die? I’m assuming that some of the Conspiracy theorists have commissioned their own investigations of the families(to make sure those victims are truly deceased)? I’ll finish with this: it’s sickening that we have such a deceitful,politically controlled media..and we even HAVE to question these events!

Robert28

Alex is a weirdo..but sometimes does make me further question things. Out of laziness..I haven’t personally researched the obituaries,funeral services,video footage of the crime scene + funerals,etc. Has any credible source followed up on these families,to see if they’ve moved,entered the Witness Protection Program,etc.(which would squash,or support the Conspiracy theory). Surely,there had/has to be some bona fide (Concrete) proof that some,or ALL, of the SH “victims” did indeed Die? I’m assuming that some of the Conspiracy theorists have commissioned their own investigations of the families(to make sure those victims are truly deceased)? I’ll finish with this: it’s sickening that we have such a deceitful,politically controlled media..and we even HAVE to question these events!
Well when you willingly lie about Russian collusion, why wouldn’t you lie about a shooting? Believe nothing the media tells you and less of what they show you.

Like Throwback said way back,pages ago...the “Discovery” will be interesting😉🇺🇸