Sandy hook parents sue Alex jones for defamation

The lawsuit is apparently real and a judge recently ordered new discovery including Alex Jones internal information.

I agree the premise of the litigation is grossly absurd - Alex Jones claimed Sandy Hook was a false flag - therefore he defamed the parents who lost children! It is essentially, an argument that Alex Jones hurt their feelings so he must pay.

OTOH - Alex Jones did go overboard in this attack and probably earned some grief!

VTRman

The lawsuit is apparently real and a judge recently ordered new discovery including Alex Jones internal information.

I agree the premise of the litigation is grossly absurd - Alex Jones claimed Sandy Hook was a false flag - therefore he defamed the parents who lost children! It is essentially, an argument that Alex Jones hurt their feelings so he must pay.

OTOH - Alex Jones did go overboard in this attack and probably earned some grief!
The ironic thing is that Jones, as far as I can recall, never called it an outright hoax like so many others have and as I believe it to be.

Robert28

Sandy hook started out as a pump shotgun in a trunk on video and morphed to an ak then an ar. Bodies remained inside for three days at room temperature. No video of body removal. No injuries. All shot dead in minutes. No credible witnesses. I’m good but that’s a lot of head shots in a short period of time.
And they demolished the school so all evidence went away.

Robert28

If you’re demanding I give up my rights, you better come up with cold hard facts and proof. Show me the inside footage, show me the dead body of the shooter, show me the bodies of who he killed supposedly. I still won’t give up my rights, but it’ll at least strengthen your argument. A laughing fat awkward coroner won’t convince me, neither will parents that have been proven to be actors.

And some people believe everything they are told.
You are living proof of that statement. And you can't even see it. Occam's Razor does not exist for some folks. Wild-eyed conspiracies are much more fun than mundane facts or common sense.

I believe SOMETHING happened, just not what I’m TOLD happened. Just like Vegas wasn’t a bumpstock, it was a machine gun but we will never be shown the gun used.
I believe myself that we haven't been told everything about these incidents, or they have been spun by the media to further their purpooses. But, I believe they happened. Some folks believe they are outright fabrications, along with 9/11 and other things. Some folks will believe anything, as long as it fits in with their half-baked theory of global domination.

Robert28

I believe myself that we haven't been told everything about these incidents, or they have been spun by the media to further their purpooses. But, I believe they happened. Some folks believe they are outright fabrications, along with 9/11 and other things. Some folks will believe anything, as long as it fits in with their half-baked theory of global domination.
The media created this doubt in people's minds. It's hard to blame the doubters when the media have been caught in outright lies and fabrications MANY times. Sorry but you can't lie to me about one thing and expect me to believe you about something else. Once you've proven I can't trust you then you'll not be trusted again for a long time, if ever.

The media created this doubt in people's minds. It's hard to blame the doubters when the media have been caught in outright lies and fabrications MANY times. Sorry but you can't lie to me about one thing and expect me to believe you about something else. Once you've proven I can't trust you then you'll not be trusted again for a long time, if ever.
I'll give you that, but if you believe a government operative went into an elementary school and shot all those kids, then you are beyond ever coming back to reality. If it had been your kid, you would probably not appreciate the folks saying it didn't happen, or it was a .gov operation. There are crazy people out there. There always have been, and always will be. What they do often doesn't make any sense. If you really buy into all the conspiracy mess, you need to go live in the woods with no internets, phone, or tv for a few years.

Robert28

I'll give you that, but if you believe a government operative went into an elementary school and shot all those kids, then you are beyond ever coming back to reality. If it had been your kid, you would probably not appreciate the folks saying it didn't happen, or it was a .gov operation. There are crazy people out there. There always have been, and always will be. What they do often doesn't make any sense. If you really buy into all the conspiracy mess, you need to go live in the woods with no internets, phone, or tv for a few years.
I don't believe Adam Lanza even existed to be honest. I don't believe there was a single shot fired at this place and I don't believe anyone was killed. I haven't seen inside pics of bullet holes, haven't seen any body bags or even blood, haven't seen any spent shell casings or even video or pics of the guns he supposedly used. No video of him entering, no video or anything that makes their story credible. If you're on a jury and even have a hint of reasonable doubt you are supposed to vote guilty or innocent based on the fact that absolute proof hasn't been shown to you. I haven't seen absolute proof, but I was a breath away from losing my rights because they decided it was my fault I wasn't buying their narrative.

4HAND

I have participated in case studies of Sandy Hook.
I know the Lt. that was one of the 1st LEO on scene.
It happened. Those children really died. Those families are still really grieving.

Patriot44

I have participated in case studies of Sandy Hook.
I know the Lt. that was one of the 1st LEO on scene.
It happened. Those children really died. Those families are still really grieving.
I believe that we are in agreement 4, I have a friend that was at the Vegas concert. I also don't believe in any government report any longer. None of them.

I don't believe Adam Lanza even existed to be honest. I don't believe there was a single shot fired at this place and I don't believe anyone was killed. I haven't seen inside pics of bullet holes, haven't seen any body bags or even blood, haven't seen any spent shell casings or even video or pics of the guns he supposedly used. No video of him entering, no video or anything that makes their story credible. If you're on a jury and even have a hint of reasonable doubt you are supposed to vote guilty or innocent based on the fact that absolute proof hasn't been shown to you. I haven't seen absolute proof, but I was a breath away from losing my rights because they decided it was my fault I wasn't buying their narrative.
Well ok then. I feel quite sorry for you.

Robert28

Well ok then. I feel quite sorry for you.
It is what it is. I won't allow our media to make a fool out of me and make me buy the narrative they want me to. I have a brain and can think on my own. I surely don't need their direction and be led by the nose by the most unethical news media in the world.

VTRman

Pretty much my thoughts.
Fake all the way.

VTRman

I believe that we are in agreement 4, I have a friend that was at the Vegas concert. I also don't believe in any government report any longer. None of them.
Especially when they don't really report anything, they hide evidence and then pass laws making it a crime to investigate or ask for evidence.