Sandy hook parents sue Alex jones for defamation

Robert28

Don't you find it funny this happened right after the election when Obama had won a second term? He was safe to push gun control, he was going to be out anyways and the Democrats were willing to take the defeat in 2014 for it. I don't deny all school shootings, but how does Columbine happen in 1999 and have tons of video but none for SH in 2012? Really? How come no witness or victims have ever done interviews? Tons did for Columbine. Evil does exist, but evil also doesn't mind using children to push and agenda and tug on your heartstrings either. Sorry but you want me to trust the news media that's constantly lied to me and do so without showing me proof. Why?

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
Well, obviously Neil Armstrong lied too and 9-11 was a conspiracy by someone.

I don't know which is sadder denial of such tragedies the unilateral declaration that is was a hoax or the actual event itself.

I will never accept the political left's attempt to hijack every tragedy as a stepping stone for banning weapons. However I do accept that people whether evil or mentally ill do bad things. I hope that I will always find sympathy for the victims and some measure of understanding for their survivors.

In the scheme of all things gun rights the likes of Alex Jones do more harm than good in protecting those rights. His rhetoric pulls away more support for the 2nd Amendment than it creates.

Robert28

Well, obviously Neil Armstrong lied too and 9-11 was a conspiracy by someone.

I don't know which is sadder denial of such tragedies the unilateral declaration that is was a hoax or the actual event itself.

I will never accept the political left's attempt to hijack every tragedy as a stepping stone for banning weapons. However I do accept that people whether evil or mentally ill do bad things. I hope that I will always find sympathy for the victims and some measure of understanding for their survivors.

In the scheme of all things gun rights the likes of Alex Jones do more harm than good in protecting those rights. His rhetoric pulls away more support for the 2nd Amendment than it creates.
Alex Jones is a scapegoat, a trial run to silence opposition. You don't think they'll say the same things about Limbaugh and the like eventually? I'm shocked how many on here are so trusting of the media and the left. Shocked! Not surprised though since our country is headed in a bad direction and nothing much we can do about it.

Robert28

Do you seriously believe that?!
You know what I do believe? There's NOTHING the left won't stoop to to get what they want. Nothing. If they'll overthrow an election, they'll fake some shooting to push an agenda to seal the legacy of Obama. We all laugh and joke but Obama was one mean fella with bad intentions.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
Alex Jones is a scapegoat, a trial run to silence opposition. You don't think they'll say the same things about Limbaugh and the like eventually? I'm shocked how many on here are so trusting of the media and the left. Shocked! Not surprised though since our country is headed in a bad direction and nothing much we can do about it.
My experience is the "pied Pipers" work both sides of the street. We are all free to choose which ones we chose to follow or more importantly not to follow the Piper at all and think for our selves.

Jones aside, if you deny the Sandy Hook event then you must deny every event reported by the Media. A healthy dose of cynicism should always be exercised.

Blaming the victims is no better than blaming the weapon.

But let me say that I can't honest comment on Jones comments on Sandy Hook because I don't listen to him on a regular basis. In fact little at all.

Robert28

My experience is the "pied Pipers" work both sides of the street. We are all free to choose which ones we chose to follow or more importantly not to follow the Piper at all and think for our selves.

Jones aside, if you deny the Sandy Hook event then you must deny every event reported by the Media. A healthy dose of cynicism should always be exercised.

Blaming the victims is no better than blaming the weapon.

But let me say that I can't honest comment on Jones comments on Sandy Hook because I don't listen to him on a regular basis. In fact little at all.
Does that mean that if you believe Sandy Hook events that you must believe all media reports that are reported?

I don't know, but some of them sang at the Superbowl two months later.
All those kids, their parents, and all their kin folks and everybody they come in contact with keep quiet about the hoax?

4HAND

If you're referring to me, I don't trust the media or the left.

I did however sit through a case study of Sandy Hook & I trust what I learned.

Robert28

If you're referring to me, I don't trust the media or the left.

I did however sit through a case study of Sandy Hook & I trust what I learned.
I'm not referring to anyone. I'm just giving a case that the media isn't to be trusted because they will use that to their benefit and everyone knows they work hand and hand with the Democrats. We sit around and laugh and make jokes but I don't think mane realize just what kind of party the Democrats are. They make the Nazis look like Boy Scouts.

VTRman

Yep. It's about silencing people and quashing investigations and demonizing guns.

Did you know that the federal government paid the families of the victims of the Charleston shooting 29 million?
Don't you find it odd that none of them have done an interview? Tons did after Columbine. Even til this day the mother of one of the shooters is a speaker.
Y’all didn’t answer my question..::ke:

Just give the question a long think.

Robert28

Y’all didn’t answer my question..::ke:

Just give the question a long think.
Ok it happened. You can have all my guns and ammo and knives. It's for the children afterall. Stealing MY rights will stop school shootings forever. That was easy!

Too bad Columbine happened during the AWB though. So did Jonesboro. Oops.