Sandy hook parents sue Alex jones for defamation

NOYDB

Remember the Maine!

Robert28

You have to ask yourself why so many think Sandy Hook never happened compared to any other school shooting. Why did they demolish an entire school and rebuild a $50 million one? Why don't they tear down every school after a shooting then?

Ok it happened. You can have all my guns and ammo and knives. It's for the children afterall. Stealing MY rights will stop school shootings forever. That was easy!

Too bad Columbine happened during the AWB though. So did Jonesboro. Oops.
Nice straw man, but I didn’t say I wanted your guns and I don’t want them taken from you, but it happened, maybe we don’t have all the facts, but the shooting happened.

You too. I'm sure I have given the subject a much longer think than you have.
You probably have, but I ask the question I asked you in my head, and I know pretty quick that the shooting happened. And neither of you guys have answered my question...

Robert28

Nice straw man, but I didn’t say I wanted your guns and I don’t want them taken from you, but it happened, maybe we don’t have all the facts, but the shooting happened.
What facts do you have that proves it happened? I don't have all the facts that said it didn't but I do have a pretty strong case that I'm being lied to.

When and how are they going to spend all the money the government cover up agency gave them? They can’t go out in public or do much of anything without blowing their cover.

What facts do you have that proves it happened? I don't have all the facts that said it didn't but I do have a pretty strong case that I'm being lied to.
I don’t have any facts about the shooting. I simply ask myself the same question I asked you, that you haven’t answered, and I quickly come to the conclusion that it most certainly happened. Again, we may not have all the facts about what exactly happened, but a bunch of kids and teachers died from a shooter.

VTRman

I'm sorry, but to me denying Sandy Hook happened & believing it's a hoax is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Not any more ridiculous than believing 9/11 or myriad other mass shootings.
The story is not credible in a million ways and zero evidence was ever presented to back it up.

Robert28

I'm sorry, but to me denying Sandy Hook happened & believing it's a hoax is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
You can thank the media for creating hesitation and doubt among people. Especially when people know they're pushing the agenda of the Democrats and will stop at nothing.

I guess Hurricane Michael didn't happen either, because I saw it reported on the news?

Patriot44

Meh, the United States Government is no better than the Paki or Iranian or China governments. I am done with the US government and their lies.

Things happen, but the flat out lies that they tell afterword are pathetic. People that believe them are just as.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
Does that mean that if you believe Sandy Hook events that you must believe all media reports that are reported?
I might have used better phrasing. But as I said, "a healthy dose of cynicism should be take with every report made by the media".
I don't know what the Parents of Sandy Hook hope to gain by suing Alex Jones. I do know that to do so they have to have evidence to support a suit. Maybe they just want their pain and suffering to be recognized. Either way it will be interesting to see what evidence they present against Jones and vice versa.

Jones said, “I’m going to be quite frank, I don’t know what really happened. I know there are real mass shootings. I know people lose children. I’m a father — it hurts my heart. So I don’t know what the truth is. All I know is the official story of Sandy Hook has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.”

I am betting Jones tries to settle and the parents want their day in court. After all he will have to fill in those holes to make his case.

drhunter1

I can understand why some would believe that these mass shootings are staged.

Especially in light of what we have been witnessing from the deep state of late.

I can understand why some would believe that these mass shootings are staged.

Especially in light of what we have been witnessing from the deep state of late.
But, there are some that go as far to the loony zone on the right side as Ocasio-Cortez and Waters do on the far-left loony zone. And believe their loony crap just as much. Crazy is crazy either way. Does the media have a strong left bias and spin everything to suit their own agenda? Sure.

Is everything they report a total lie? No.

You have to use your brain to sort out facts to figure out the truth, which is usually somewhere between the loony zones on both ends of the spectrum.

drhunter1

But, there are some that go as far to the loony zone on the right side as Ocasio-Cortez and Waters do on the far-left loony zone. And believe their loony crap just as much. Crazy is crazy either way. Does the media have a strong left bias and spin everything to suit their own agenda? Sure.

Is everything they report a total lie? No.

You have to use your brain to sort out facts to figure out the truth, which is usually somewhere between the loony zones on both ends of the spectrum.
In light of what I have witnessed I am open to anything. I’m not saying that I believe or don’t believe, I’m just saying I wouldn’t put it past the deep state who by the way the MSM is a part of.

I do understand that it is difficult to wrap our logical minds around that something so elaborate and horrific could be staged so as to reach a desired result.

That result being gun control measures, division between us etc.

In light of what I have witnessed I am open to anything. I’m not saying that I believe or don’t believe, I’m just saying I wouldn’t put it past the deep state who by the way the MSM is a part of.

I do understand that it is difficult to wrap our logical minds around that something so elaborate and horrific could be staged so as to reach a desired result.

That result being gun control measures, division between us etc.
You realize that crazy conspiracy theories bring more division between us than the media does? I do not listen to those who have completely closed their minds and have abandoned all logic for a political agenda. On both sides.

50% of what they report is wrong because they have no clue. 40% is a made up lie. 10% is the truth but they use that part to sell the 40% lie.
I will agree with that. I don't agree that they report mass shootings that didn't occur. Do you believe that the shooting never happened?