Sandy hook parents sue Alex jones for defamation

I will agree with that. I don't agree that they report mass shootings that didn't occur. Do you believe that the shooting never happened?
No. I believe it happened. I don't believe what happened is as the media portrayed it. See "50%" above.

No. I believe it happened. I don't believe what happened is as the media portrayed it. See "50%" above.
That's about where I'm at myself. I'm talking about the folks who are convinced that nothing happened there, and it's all made up. I don't see the media making stuff up out of thin air. I do see them greatly exaggerating, greatly downplaying, or spinning actual events toward an agenda.

drhunter1

You realize that crazy conspiracy theories bring more division between us than the media does? I do not listen to those who have completely closed their minds and have abandoned all logic for a political agenda. On both sides.
The MSM are the ones lying to us all of the time. They give birth to crazy conspiracy theories. Do you think it’s a crazy conspiracy that the deep state has been doing everything in its power to engage in a coup? The over turning of a duly elected president?

You do see where I’m going with this.

The MSM are the ones lying to us all of the time. They give birth to crazy conspiracy theories. Do you think it’s a crazy conspiracy that the deep state has been doing everything in its power to engage in a coup? The over turning of a duly elected president?

You do see where I’m going with this.
Yes. I also see that you spend too much of your life obsessing about politics. The woods are good for you sometimes. No matter have slimy it is in Washington, we still live in the best country on earth. And our kids and grandkids will be living here too. Don't forget that in your bitterness.

I'm not referring to anyone. I'm just giving a case that the media isn't to be trusted because they will use that to their benefit and everyone knows they work hand and hand with the Democrats. We sit around and laugh and make jokes but I don't think mane realize just what kind of party the Democrats are. They make the Nazis look like Boy Scouts.
How did they get all the Republicans in office during that time to keep quiet? Were all the actors that played the coroner, law enforcement, teachers, etc. trained government actors? What agency would they have been from?
I can't see the government recruiting strangers to do all this acting. They wouldn't be able to keep quiet. That means all of the actors would have to be federal CIA agents. This type of feat would be quite difficult even using CIA agents. It would take years of training.

It would almost be like the US government would have to be two governments. The one we see with the Republicans and Democrats.

Then a secret one with just Democrats. The secret one somehow controlling the actions of the puppet government. The secret Democrat government somehow secretly controlling the CIA, FBI, ATF, etc. but making the real Republican/Democrat government thinking they are controlling everything.

Maybe the Republicans are actually that dumb but I don't think so.

They faked that too. Isn't that the one where the reporter was faking how strong the winds were and two people casually walked behind him in the shot?
So, it never happened in your mind? Really? That was Florence btw. And I've seen what it did. Regardless of the idiotic reporter's segment, it was a storm that devastated the Carolinas. Trust me. I saw it.

How did they get all the Republicans in office during that time to keep quiet? Were all the actors that played the coroner, law enforcement, teachers, etc. trained government actors? What agency would they have been from?
I can't see the government recruiting strangers to do all this acting. They wouldn't be able to keep quiet. That means all of the actors would have to be federal CIA agents. This type of feat would be quite difficult even using CIA agents. It would take years of training.

It would almost be like the US government would have to be two governments. The one we see with the Republicans and Democrats.

Then a secret one with just Democrats. The secret one somehow controlling the actions of the puppet government. The secret Democrat government somehow secretly controlling the CIA, FBI, ATF, etc. but making the real Republican/Democrat government thinking they are controlling everything.

That makes much more sense than reality.

Robert28

I will agree with that. I don't agree that they report mass shootings that didn't occur. Do you believe that the shooting never happened?
Why don't you think they wouldn't stoop that low? I know it's hard to believe but when the devil removes his mask and tells you he's the devil, you might want to take him at his word.

Robert28

So, it never happened in your mind? Really? That was Florence btw. And I've seen what it did. Regardless of the idiotic reporter's segment, it was a storm that devastated the Carolinas. Trust me. I saw it.
It happened because I lived through it. I also know it was being sensationalized and they got caught with their pants down. They do more harm than good because if they lied that time, why would people take them seriously next time and evacuate? You still think the media has a shred of credibility left somewhere, I don't.

Alex Jones? If one believes he got Sandy Hook correctly, then one would have to believe he was also correct about 9/11, the Moon landing, the Oklahoma City Bombing, etc.

I'm not saying that the government isn't Big Brother. There very well could be a group of rich millionaires controlling the world's finances.
A secret elite power.

It may the the Masons, Satan, or the Jews but it's not the Democrats. They ain't that smart.
It may even be the Muslims controlling the Democrats. Maybe the Muslims are controlling the Democrats in order to take all of our guns so that they can overthrow our government.

Robert28

You want average Joe to explain how a corrupt government works but he can't so then he's not credible. How long did it take to do all the planning against Trump? How'd they keep all those civilians quiet and their families? To me stealing 63 million people's vote is just as big of a crime as Sandy Hook.

drhunter1

Yes. I also see that you spend too much of your life obsessing about politics. The woods are good for you sometimes. No matter have slimy it is in Washington, we still live in the best country on earth. And our kids and grandkids will be living here too. Don't forget that in your bitterness.
I’m not bitter. I see what I see.

Enjoy going to the woods while you can. I plan to.

They weren't too young to stand on a stage with Obama and be used as pawns for gun legislation.
Democrats are great opportunist. They aren't smart enough to orchestrate Sandy Hook. Now after the fact, yes. Send in the media. Make a bid deal about it. Take the kids on stage. Show the travesty of guns. Use it and milk it for every drop. That they are experts in.

Robert28

Democrats are great opportunist. They aren't smart enough to orchestrate Sandy Hook. Now after the fact, yes. Send in the media. Make a bid deal about it. Take the kids on stage. Show the travesty of guns. Use it and milk it for every drop. That they are experts in.
Over the years I've thought Democrats were dumb opportunist too, but they really are smart, just in a different way than you and I. They can create a multitude of victims at the snap of a finger, they aren't so good at getting guns out of our hands but they've chipped away at it and gotten impatient at times. Democrats aren't above using even children to further their agenda. I know some can't wrap their head around but you have to understand that to Democrats power is the ultimate thing. They'd step on their mother to get it.

You want average Joe to explain how a corrupt government works but he can't so then he's not credible. How long did it take to do all the planning against Trump? How'd they keep all those civilians quiet and their families? To me stealing 63 million people's vote is just as big of a crime as Sandy Hook.
Maybe all the vote stealers were Democrats. If you can show that everyone involved with Sandy Hook were Democrats, then I'll buy the conspiracy.