Sarah Huckabee Sanders-Leaving

Thread starter #1
Just read where she will be leaving the end of the year. My favorite by far of the Trump administration. Loved the way she handled the press.

dwhee87

She for sure doesn't let them push her around, and doesn't let them off the hook.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Haha! Fake news! Looks like somebody will be leaving CBS before somebody leaves the White House!

If I ever had the chance, I would vote for her. Period.
If a statement had to be made for a woman president. I don't like making a statement based on race or gender!! I would vote for her!!…….I think she is a very capable person, and she comes from good upbringing

I’d love to replace her. If the media thought she was bad, they ain’t seen nothing yet. I’d make her look like a saint.
Be careful what you wish for, its thin pickings for the white house, they may be reading through right-wing forums for recruits!

Patriot44

Be careful what you wish for, its thin pickings for the white house, they may be reading through right-wing forums for recruits!
Ha, you liberals can't even distinguish what is happening to what is not happening.Yall have turned into complete mush...I love it.