Sarah Huckabee Sanders-Leaving

I hope it is indeed false and she stays on. I can't say I'd blame her for leaving though. It's a tough job and I imagine anyone would burn out on it quick.

JWF III

Replacement ideas:
1. Denis Rodman
2. Gary Busey
I say lets really shake up the Media
Uncle Ted maybe? Give the msm something to fear. And get the snowflakes panties in a wad, all at the same time. Pipe dream really, I don’t think he would want anything to do with DC politics.

Wyman

Attachments

She would make a great VP running mate for Trump's second term. I have a feeling Pence will ask to be replaced so he can focus on preparing for the 2024 run. If she runs against Pence in 24 she will win the nomination I believe - and would be a better choice. A woman will win the presidency in the next few cycles - take that one to the bank. Sure would be nice if it was a conservative woman.

It's a blast how Sarah handles the media, especially disruptive, deranged, anti-Trump liberals like Acosta. Glad she's hanging around still.

Published on June 14, 2018

Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at Thursday's press briefing that enforcing the law is "very biblical." A reporter had noted comments made by Attorney General Jeff Sessions that justification for immigration policy was in the Bible. (June 14)

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politic...le-to-defend-controversial-immigration-policy

During Thursday's White House press briefing, CNN Correspondent Jim Acosta asked Sanders about a statement Attorney General Jeff Sessions made concerning the policy.

Speaking in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Sessions cited scripture as a reason to enforce immigration law.
"I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order," he said. "Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful."
While Sanders said she did not know what Sessions said about the policy, she offered her own defense from scripture.

"I'm not aware of the Attorney General's comments or what he would be referencing. I can say that it is very Biblical to enforce the law. That is actually repeated a number of times throughout the Bible," she argued back. "it's a moral policy to follow and endorse the law."
:bounce:

Last edited:
She sure does know how to handle fake news reporters like a rock star.

Time = 44-seconds (but the 1st 10-sec. is enough to hear it)

Sarah Sanders: You And Your Network Falsely Accused Me of Not Wanting to Be Here

Published on June 18, 2018

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/...ers-rips-cnn-reporter-over-false-accusations/

SARAH SMACKDOWN: Huckabee Sanders RIPS CNN Reporter Over ‘FALSE ACCUSATIONS’

2 hours ago

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders unloaded on a CNN reporter
she slammed the network over misreporting

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Man, I love me some meatloaf! Glad she ain't a leavin!