Sarah Palin getting divorced

Dutch

She is hotter than a $2 pistol.
:p:p:p:p:p

Why on Erf would a man leave that..🤔 I say...Let’s put her on that “ Crazy Hot Matrix” & see where she lands!! It may be a case of “all that glitters..ain’t gold”..😜

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient
And she likes Chic fil A!!!!!

She can skin a buck and run a trot line too!!!!!!!

I bet she could help a country boy survive!!!!!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She fancy enough, I'm guessing a bunch of us don't care if she is crazy enough to skin you and tan your hide while SHE sleeps!

but shouldn't this all be moved over to the minner-paws discussion?

She fancy enough, I'm guessing a bunch of us don't care if she is crazy enough to skin you and tan your hide while SHE sleeps!

but shouldn't this all be moved over to the minner-paws discussion?

:rofl:

Why on Erf would a man leave that..🤔 I say...Let’s put her on that “ Crazy Hot Matrix” & see where she lands!! It may be a case of “all that glitters..ain’t gold”..😜
My wife was and is gorgeous. When we were getting serious, a buddy came up to me and said, you know what is true with all hawt wemens? Somewhere there is someone who is or who will be sick of them. (cleaned up for the forum)

Glenn Rice???