Saturday nite menu??? What yall got??

Looks great! I don't have a clue here. It's the wife's B-Day and my daughter made reservations at the CC for dinner for us tonight. If anythings worth a twit, I'll try and take a couple pics.

Enjoy those good lookin' kabobs!!

ryork

Looking good folks!!

Had some plans for supper tonight, but after a full day of heavy lifting (we're getting rid of some furniture etc that was stored , unused etc) just wasn't up to spending a lot of time in the kitchen. So, proceeded with a little refrigerator cleaning out too that was quick and easy. The wife had bought some smoked sausage for something that never panned out. Seared that on the Blackstone, along with some peppers and onions, mushrooms and taters. Boiled the diced potatoes for a few minutes before crusting them on the griddle with butter and thyme. Added some L&P to the shrooms while they were cooking. Don't know what you call it, didn't take 30 min from start to finish, but it was pretty good! Gonna sleep good tonight and slow tomorrow!3-9 (4).jpg3-9 (5).jpg3-9 (6).jpg3-9 (7).jpg

VANCE

2v2EAkbBFxurAoi.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man, what a talented bunch of cooks we have in here. :clap: That is a whole lot of fine looking food.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Mighty fine eats up in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: