Savannah rapids fishing

AllTerrainAngler

I’m headed up to Evans tomorrow with my kayak. I plan to try to catch a smallie. Hopefully on the fly. Was seeing if anyone else is interested in fishing. I’d like to put in at the pavilion and float down to the north Augusta boat launch. One of up park at the pavilion and one downstream.

chriswkbrd

Wish I could make it... Good luck and watch out for the big lizards ;)

AllTerrainAngler

Didn’t see any! CAught some huge red breast and a few Bartrams

chriswkbrd

Awesome! I'm trying to plan a trip next month, it's just hard b/c I have a 5 month old and it's a 2.5 hr drive for me.

chriswkbrd

Will do

Teh Wicked

Where at? Say you can catch Smallies and Bartram?

AllTerrainAngler

Where at? Say you can catch Smallies and Bartram?

In that one spot you can catch largemouth, smallies, and Bartrams. Also some huge red Brest and Shad. I bowfished Of first my kayak a little torn gar and carp also.

Teh Wicked

Im not familiar with that area at all, but if I could get a smallie and a Bartram in the same place I would be game! That would get me close to my GA Bass Slam

AllTerrainAngler

Im not familiar with that area at all, but if I could get a smallie and a Bartram in the same place I would be game! That would get me close to my GA Bass Slam

Come on over! I want to add spots, atamaha, and shoal to my caught fish. I caught a redeye in the chattahoochee this past weekends but it was as about 1/4” short.

Teh Wicked

I know where to catch Spots and Shoals in the Chestatee and its fairly easy to Kayak, only a few small shoals to overtake.

Just tell me where I need to be, **** I might come on Sunday.