Saving the Coyote

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Once I got to the part on wanting bans on lead ammo, trapping and killing of wildlife, I quickly closed the link. Whether it’s a real group or a bogus one, there are many clueless people who will believe every word of it. I hope no one here supports these types of idiocy groups.

chase870

Possum Sox
Once I got to the part on wanting bans on lead ammo, trapping and killing of wildlife, I quickly closed the link. Whether it’s a real group or a bogus one, there are many clueless people who will believe every word of it. I hope no one here supports these types of idiocy groups.
People do, look at the indoctrination of the average child in the public school system in this State and Country. If you haven't, get a copy of the "social justice lesson plan, it may be under some other catchy name" and read it. I made the Winder Barrow High School give it to me in 2019. In addition to the Tranny/LGBQTXYZ trash you had the BLM/ Illegal Allien trash and lies as well. These issues are being turned into the curriculum and ingrained into the youth of America. It does our population a disservice to teach them things that are not true.

furtaker

There have been several members on here over the years that have voiced their opinion that trapping is "cruel" or "inhumane". I don't associate with ignorant people.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Some of the most anti-trapping folks out there are fellow hunters and fisherman. I just can’t understand that
Every time I taught hunter Ed I tried to give a plug on trapping being a necessary wildlife management tool. I had a “hunter” father lose his crap on me about it being cruel and unnecessary.

And they’re anti dog hunting too

Last edited:

furtaker

Every time I taught hunter Ed I tried to give a plug on trapping being a necessary wildlife management tool. I had a “hunter” father lose his crap on me about it being cruel and unnecessary.

And they’re anti dog hunting too
And I bet he'd gut shot or leg shot deer before in his life too. :rolleyes: I bet that hurts a whole lot worse than having a foot pinched in a trap.