Say it isn’t so ! The only radio I listen to is going away.

BDD

Got the news yesterday 106.7 has been bought and will be a Christian music station

In 90 days.

I ride to work listening to Shelley Wynter, go to lunch listening to Shannon and Kara,

Go back to work listening to Mike Brooks , drive home listening to the Kimmer, listen

To Mark Levin at baseball practice… what am I going to do ?

Also , home of the Braves. The Pete Davis pregame show was the best..

No , more News Maker Line…. Sad day.

PappyHoel

Sirius XM, IMO if you’re anywhere in the metro area and spend time in the car, it’s well worth it

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sad to hear this yesterday. Gonna miss all the shows on 106.7. Hope they can find a new home in the ATL.

Dub

Sirius XM, IMO if you’re anywhere in the metro area and spend time in the car, it’s well worth it

This ^^^^^^. (y)

Thankfully I'm nowhere near Atlanta....but, I very much enjoy having this on my commutes to/from work.

BIGABOW

Dang I hate to hear this, guess I'll get to hear the Kimmer one last time come March...

Dr. Strangelove

I pay approximately $6 a month for Sirus/XM. They'll start a new account on a promo plan for that and them $15-$18 a month after the promo period (usually six months) expires. I just call them and tell them I'm canceling service, they have always extended the promo rate another six months.

The only thing I do not like about them is that they auto-extend the subscription at the regular rate if you do not cancel, I generally will not sign up for anything that does that but there is no other way with Sirus/XM, at least not that I can find without spending more time than it's worth.

It's definitely worth $6 a month, and I'd probably pay the $18 if I still had an hour one way commute to work.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I pay approximately $6 a month for Sirus/XM. They'll start a new account on a promo plan for that and them $15-$18 a month after the promo period (usually six months) expires. I just call them and tell them I'm canceling service, they have always extended the promo rate another six months.

The only thing I do not like about them is that they auto-extend the subscription at the regular rate if you do not cancel, I generally will not sign up for anything that does that but there is no other way with Sirus/XM, at least not that I can find without spending more time than it's worth.

It's definitely worth $6 a month, and I'd probably pay the $18 if I still had an hour one way commute to work.
I do the same thing

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dang. The Kimmer can't catch a break.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I'm not a huge fan of kimmer, but I listen to Shannon and Kara every day, gonna miss them.

PappyHoel

My car is in the shop and i have a loaner without xm. 95.5 makes me want to puke. It’s 30 sec of actual info then 15 mins of commercials. I’m not sure how I drove to work for 15 years listening to that garbage.

Eric Ericsson is an idiot and I actually heard him say CNN is better than fox yesterday. Holy cow radio in Atlanta is the pits.

ryork

Sirius XM is the way to go. Anything and everything you want to listen to. Very affordable too

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
My car is in the shop and i have a loaner without xm. 95.5 makes me want to puke. It’s 30 sec of actual info then 15 mins of commercials. I’m not sure how I drove to work for 15 years listening to that garbage.

Eric Ericsson is an idiot and I actually heard him say CNN is better than fox yesterday. Holy cow radio in Atlanta is the pits.
Yep. Can't stand to listen to EVH either

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Don't commute anymore thank God.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Yep. Can't stand to listen to EVH either

I won't even turn on 95.5 before 12:00 anymore.

they went downhill after Bortz left, and mashed the accelerator to the floorboard after Herman left