Scallop adventure 2021

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Hope everybody is in safe. Big accident in St. Marks today ( somewhere near the mouth of the river?). A jet skier jumped the wake and landed on the outboard motor of an 18' Mako skiff much like slo mo's... All involved thrown in the water and taken from the boat ramp by ambulance.

Screenshot_20210704-172345_The Weather Channel.jpg

That last sentence finishes 'in excess of 34 knots.'

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I could offer to settle out of court. Maybe a handful of.22 shells and a rusty pocket knife? Not much compensation I know but about all a attorney could squeeze out of me anyway. Look forward to your escapades this fall Sir.

It's gonna be a good season for sure. Course they are all good, just some better than others. Handful of 22 shells is about like gold right now, so that'll do!

slow motion

Hope everybody is in safe. Big accident in St. Marks today ( somewhere near the mouth of the river?). A jet skier jumped the wake and landed on the outboard motor of an 18' Mako skiff much like slo mo's... All involved thrown in the water and taken from the boat ramp by ambulance.

View attachment 1089016

That last sentence finishes 'in excess of 34 knots.'
Tragic news. Talked to a couple at the lighthouse in a boat like you mentioned. They had run back in to pick up their son before going back out. He was running late and they were waiting on him. Be careful out there folks. Wear your PFDs.