Screven county

Blackston

I grew up with some of his kin in savannah We would pass around a pic of that wall like a tradin card
I’ve seen that wall in person. True giants.

Blackston

I called Montgomery home for 32 years.

Jim Boyd

Montgomery crossroads?

I lived on that road - between White Bluff and Waters.

Blackston

Ferguson ave , whitefield ave, is considered Montgomery its actually on the map.

Blackston

Sorry we hi jacked your thread

Tmpr111

If they’d go Compound Bow only with shorter season, eliminating children and those unable to pull a bow back, they’d have a great QDM project and would kill much larger deer.

Easygo

If they’d go Compound Bow only with shorter season, eliminating children and those unable to pull a bow back, they’d have a great QDM project and would kill much larger deer.

I may have taken this the wrong way but if you’re serious, why on earth would you want to eliminate children from hunting? Or someone who physically can’t draw a bow? I can promise you my kids would hunt. Legal or not. I follow game laws but if someone told me that my kids couldn’t hunt or put laws in place that hindered them from hunting. They would be sitting somewhere with a rifle on what would normally be opening day of rifle season.

Mark K

Banned
I may have taken this the wrong way but if you’re serious, why on earth would you want to eliminate children from hunting? Or someone who physically can’t draw a bow? I can promise you my kids would hunt. Legal or not. I follow game laws but if someone told me that my kids couldn’t hunt or put laws in place that hindered them from hunting. They would be sitting somewhere with a rifle on what would normally be opening day of rifle season.

Yep...I turned into a lawbreaker when my son turned 16 in the middle of turkey season and we were somewhere that didn’t have cell service. Couldn’t buy his license prior to his birthday and was told to drive somewhere with service after midnight for him to be legal to hunt on his birthday the next day. The way it was set up anything prior to him being 16 he was still considered a youth. Don’t know if they have it fixed now or not.

Tmpr111

I was being sarcastic, your point is a great point, sir!