Seafood

Sharkfighter

Went to Paula Deen's CreeK House on our anniversary and it was awesome but they DO NOT use local shrimp and sea food.

marker 107 restaurant in Richmond Hill is AMAZINGLY good with great atmosphere and views over the river and marsh. And they use local seafood and GA Shrimp.

Both places are priced accordingly...

AJ's- Tybee Island
Flying Fish- Wilmington Island
Shell House - Right off I-95
Marker 107- Richmond Hill
Sunbury Crab Company- Sunbury
Skipper's Fish Camp- Darien
Hunter's Café- Shellman Bluff

Kind of a wide range but all pretty good.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
The Shellhouse out by I95 is good. The Flying Fish on Wilmington Island. AJ’s Dockside and The Deck on Tybee

I have never been to The Shellhouse or the Deck but the other 2 are fantastic!

This thread is making me hungry!!!!

Bream Pole

I echo the half shell in the village on Saint Simons. Also Iguana's in the villiage uses local sea food and everything there is good and fresh. Hunters at Shellman's Bluff was a few years ago written up in the NY Times. They have good food. Best Ga wild caught white shrimp will be found at B&J"s in Darien. A hole in the wall but, good food and great shrimp. If you go there after 4:00 plan on a wait.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Flying fish has no fresh or local seafood. I xont understand why people eat there.

Beeeeeeeeecause the waitresses are pretty and the low country boil steam pot ????!!!!!!!!

WalkinDead

Banned
Sorry, I just wont patronize a seafood diner that doesn't support local shrimpers and fishermen. I refuse to eat shrimp raised in "organic" crap and loaded with antibiotics...

Bream Pole

Speeds is good. If they have fresh trout they are delicious fried.