Searching for long term hunting lease/land within 30 minutes of Lake Sinclair Eatonton

OB1972

Four mature adult males in search of 150-300 acres for long-term lease. Campsite or power not needed. Counties of interest: Putnam, Greene, Hancock, Jasper, Baldwin, Morgan.

GerChap

I also have a group of mostly mature family relatives (4-7) that are looking for a lease or membership. If you find anything and would consider merging interests please send me a message. If I find a possible lease, if you wish, I can reach out to you. Thanks.

GerChap

OB1972 anything yet? I've turned to looking only for my brother and I. We're willing to share expenses for lease. We prefer a one year, longer term or seasonal lease - offering Big Game, Turkey, Upland Game Birds, Fishing and Camping availability …. Or any Combination .… WE are FLEXIBLE! The ideal location for us would be within a 175 mile radius of Jackson Co. GA. We are willing to put in some work days to improve property potential. Let me know if this would work out for you.