Sec defense's LOL

fairhopebama

It's kind of funny that I start a thread about these powerhouse sec defense's and all you homers want to talk about is my Buckeyes. Y'all have Buckeye derangement syndrome. ?
I just think that everyone is shocked by your democrat way of thinking. Hypocrisy at it’s finest.
You guys have played FAU, Cincinnati, Indiana, The Miami of Ohio and Nebraska. Come on man. If this schedule tells you where you are as a team please send me some lottery #s

fairhopebama

Bama and Lsu are playing like Big 12 teams
Yep. I said it about a month ago that bama will just have to outscore teams this year and we were in for some track meets. Bama Defense is no where close to elite. Looking pretty average if you ask me.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I just think that everyone is shocked by your democrat way of thinking. Hypocrisy at it’s finest.
You guys have played FAU, Cincinnati, Indiana, The Miami of Ohio and Nebraska. Come on man. If this schedule tells you where you are as a team please send me some lottery #s
And who has Alabama played?

Cmp1

BANNED
You've got a good point,,,,

Twiggbuster

You want to know how bad the Cornshuckers D was?
They say you have to “set the edge “.
Several times Fields ran around the end with a lead blocker and they were BOTH looking for somebody to hit!
Pitiful!
I can guarantee an SEC D will have somebody there to greet them!!!

RipperIII

Bama and Lsu are playing like Big 12 teams
LSU's D has surprised me a little bit.
BAMA's D is a patchwork of true freshmen and sophmores and a couple of upperclassman so growing pains are expected.

But the real issue, Defensively speaking, is the game has changed, style of play and rules of play hugely favor offenses. The SEC teams now have the top ranked QB's,...heck, even our 2nd teamers are now starters for 2 top 10 teams.

the huge difference between conferences however. is the level of athleticism across the conference as is borne out in NFL draft picks/signing.
the big10 has 1, maybe 2 teams, Big12 1 team, Pac12 maybe 1 team that can match athlete to athlete BAMA, UGA, LSU, AUBURN, CLEMSON and now possibly Florida...athletes dont always equate to wins...but you get my point.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
LSU's D has surprised me a little bit.
BAMA's D is a patchwork of true freshmen and sophmores and a couple of upperclassman so growing pains are expected.

But the real issue, Defensively speaking, is the game has changed, style of play and rules of play hugely favor offenses. The SEC teams now have the top ranked QB's,...heck, even our 2nd teamers are now starters for 2 top 10 teams.

the huge difference between conferences however. is the level of athleticism across the conference as is borne out in NFL draft picks/signing.
the big10 has 1, maybe 2 teams, Big12 1 team, Pac12 maybe 1 team that can match athlete to athlete BAMA, UGA, LSU, AUBURN, CLEMSON and now possibly Florida...athletes dont always equate to wins...but you get my point.
Sounds like more excuses from an sec homer. Clemson does what they do with a bunch of 3 and 4 star players. Burrows is an Ohio kid. There's plenty of talent in the other conferences. It's not limited to the sec

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
no one really, but neither has OSU.
But given the youth on BAMA's team through injury and early departures to the show, i like BAMA's upside defensively.

Mizzou,Georgia and A&M's defense is ranked higher and Bama has played a weaker schedule to this point than all of them

RipperIII

Sounds like more excuses from an sec homer. Clemson does what they do with a bunch of 3 and 4 star players. Burrows is an Ohio kid. There's plenty of talent in the other conferences. It's not limited to the sec
go check the NFL rosters...Clemson has top 5 recruiting past 5 years, Tua is from Hawaii...whats your point?
apparently your ability to reason is eclipsed by your own homerism