Sec East vs West

SpotandStalk

Are we witnessing a power shift in the Sec?The East currently holds a 3-1 record against the once dominant west. Of course Alabama is looking dominant but we've yet to see them face stiff competition. Looking ahead to several good matchups this weekend, who y'all got?

Are we witnessing a power shift in the Sec?The East currently holds a 3-1 record against the once dominant west. Of course Alabama is looking dominant but we've yet to see them face stiff competition. Looking ahead to several good matchups this weekend, who y'all got?
Bam wins

Texas A&M beat Clemson but had it taken away . Bama beatA&M

across the river

You have Bama at the top by far.

UGA a step below them.

Then I think Miss. St., A&M, Florida, LSU, Kentucky, and Auburn all in the next tier and could each beat the other any given week.

The top five in the west are all pretty solid and the top five in the east would include Vanderbilt and SC. In addition the West has Ole Miss who can score but has not defense. Top to bottom the West is still way better by a pretty significant margin IMO.

bullgator

UGA a step below them.

Then I think Miss. St., A&M, Florida, LSU, Kentucky, and Auburn all in the next tier and could each beat the other any given week.

The top five in the west are all pretty solid and the top five in the east would include Vanderbilt and SC. In addition the West has Ole Miss who can score but has not defense. Top to bottom the West is still way better by a pretty significant margin IMO.
I can agree with the West being deeper.
I think the east is Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, and Missouri.

SpotandStalk

UGA a step below them.

Top to bottom, I don't see the West being that much Better, if at all. If you line them up 1st to last and play.

Bama beats Ga
A&M beats Ky
Lsu loses to Uf
Miss St SC- Toss up
Mizzou Aub- Toss up
Arky-Vandy- Vandy
Ole Miss Ut- Miss

With Uk and Uf trending up I think the East could possibly take over this thing

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dont really matter as we will be able to answer this after the Season is over. I think the West is ahead of the East. Of course a lot of that is Due to Alabama. I think the East is more evenly matched.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Poor Vols... They take away from the SEC.. It’s like having Illinois..

Matthew6

Banned thug

UGA a step below them.

uga 3 steps. everboby else 6-10

brownceluse

nope. iftua stays healthy he wins heisman. repeat. bama would embarass uga next week on a neutral field.

Tua is punk Hawaiian that doesn’t even know what cornbread is. Why you Bammers think he’s gods gift to T town is beyond me. Fromm is the better QB hands down.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
nope. iftua stays healthy he wins heisman. repeat. bama would embarass uga next week on a neutral field.

I would be more concerned with Saban's health.. Time is not on his side..