Sec East vs West

TinKnocker

Bama opponents are 15-18
UGA opponents are 17-15

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Let’s look at this in a few weeks

This. ^ The East has been a surprise this year with all teams except the Vowels showing big improvement. Even Vandy is a gamer.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
fromm is a game manager nothing more

Yeah well he put us in the NCG last year and chances are he'll do it again before he is done and the next time we're in it we will win it. That means at some point we'll have to beat Bama and you know it's coming. The question is when and it will be Fromm who beats Bama.

MudDucker

Staff member
fromm is a game manager nothing more

And you are a soccer expert. I guess you forgot that Bammer thought they had him before Kirby got him away.

MudDucker

Staff member
mccarron was a gamemanager. got two ncs. dont think from is any better from what ive seen

I guess you miss his passing stats and downfield passing proficiency. He is a game manager, but he is much more. Your maroon glasses are fogging your vision.

Arrow3

Everyone here knows I'm a die hard dawg but I think bama would beat us by 30 right now....

TinKnocker

Everyone here knows I'm a die hard dawg but I think bama would beat us by 30 right now....
Why? GA and Bama have proven they are great at beating scrubs. Neither have faced a top tier opponent yet.

Arrow3

Why? GA and Bama have proven they are great at beating scrubs. Neither have faced a top tier opponent yet.
Just call it an eye test. Uga is slow and methodical with its plays and have had a hard time executing against even weaker opponents. Tua is the best qb I've seen play college ball in a long time. They score at will most games.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just call it an eye test. Uga is slow and methodical with its plays and have had a hard time executing against even weaker opponents. Tua is the best qb I've seen play college ball in a long time. They score at will most games.

If Arkansas can score 30 points on Bama the Dawgs wouldn't have a problem scoring on them either.

But who cares. Dawgs need to focus on LSU this week!

"I would be more concerned with Saban's health.. Time is not on his side.."

last season Saban complained about the RPO plays and offensive linemen not being called for being downfield.

This season Saban is the King of RPO.....

let that sink in a bit....

Roll Tide

Browning Slayer

"I would be more concerned with Saban's health.. Time is not on his side.."

last season Saban complained about the RPO plays and offensive linemen not being called for being downfield.

This season Saban is the King of RPO.....

let that sink in a bit....

Roll Tide

The only thing that is sinking in is his age. And there's nothing even he can do about that. Time is not on his side. He's at an age where life takes more than it gives.

The devil will be collecting sooner, rather than later.

Let that sink in a bit.

Matthew6

Banned thug
The only thing that is sinking in is his age. And there's nothing even he can do about that. Time is not on his side. He's at an age where life takes more than it gives.

The devil will be collecting sooner, rather than later.

Let that sink in a bit.
and he will collect another title this year

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I dont believe Georgia has played anywhere their potential yet. They may no play that way all year. If they dont I think you will see Kirby processing some of his staff next year.

Browning Slayer

and he will collect another title this year

No arguments from me on that one. Although, there is still a lot of football to be played yet!

TinKnocker

If they dont I think you will see Kirby processing some of his staff next year.
It could get interesting. But I think a lot of the under-performance and undisciplined play is more due to youth than coaching. That starting roster is chock full of freshmen and sophomores.

IMO 2019 is Natty or bust and clean house.