Sec East vs West

paulpaul

I saw alittle chink in the armor of Bama this weekend . I was convinced that they were world champs but not so fast after Ark hung 31 on them.They can be beat ...by who not sure yet but they have a weekness.

"Ark hung 31 on them"...........

that game was over at the half..... just like all the rest....

we played everybody that dressed out........

don't get caught up on the score

roll tide

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
"Ark hung 31 on them"...........

that game was over at the half..... just like all the rest....

we played everybody that dressed out........

don't get caught up on the score

roll tide

Vandy scored a touchdown on our 5th stringers too...

QuackAttack101

I just love the fact that this is likely the worst team Kirby has for the foreseeable future. Heard the announcers Saturday saying that UGA is the youngest team in the conference (based on some formula of playing time, not necessarily the youngest roster). I like where the program is at and the future looks mighty bright in Athens.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I saw alittle chink in the armor of Bama this weekend . I was convinced that they were world champs but not so fast after Ark hung 31 on them.They can be beat ...by who not sure yet but they have a weekness.
they played a lot of young players

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If Arkansas can score 30 points on Bama the Dawgs wouldn't have a problem scoring on them either.

But who cares. Dawgs need to focus on LSU this week!

Arkansas was playing the Bama scrubs when they scored those points.:wink:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Georgia already beat bama in January. They just couldn't eat the Refs too.

Half a dozen POOR calls/no calls ALL favoring bama in the second half???!!!! Even bama couldn't win in that game with Homerism like that against them.

And they CERTAINLY wouldn't have won without it.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Georgia already beat bama in January. They just couldn't eat the Refs too.

Half a dozen POOR calls/no calls ALL favoring bama in the second half???!!!! Even bama couldn't win in that game with Homerism like that against them.

And they CERTAINLY wouldn't have won without it.

Come on man.. no way Bama can lose...Not even sure why they play the game..

across the river

I'm by no means a Bama fan, but everyone spouting of this 31 points is making a way bigger deal out if it than it was, and obviously didn't watch the game at all. Bama was up 21 nothing before Arkansas thought about scoring. Arkansas scored 14 of their points during the fourth quarter with Bama's walk-ons playing and Storey and the starters were still in for Arkansas, so those don't really even count. Arkansas scored 14 points in the first half, I will give them that much. Most of their success there was hitting the tight end up the middle over top of the aggressive linebackers. That was shut down when they came out from halftime. Arkansas kicked a field goal toward the end of the third quarter, with most of Bamas starters out and then got 14 verses the scrubs. To say anyone else can put points up on Bama because Arkansas scored 31 on them is like saying I could run in the olympics because I can outrun my 9 year old niece at the family reunion.

FootLongDawg

I'm by no means a Bama fan, but everyone spouting of this 31 points is making a way bigger deal out if it than it was, and obviously didn't watch the game at all. Bama was up 21 nothing before Arkansas thought about scoring. Arkansas scored 14 of their points during the fourth quarter with Bama's walk-ons playing and Storey and the starters were still in for Arkansas, so those don't really even count. Arkansas scored 14 points in the first half, I will give them that much. Most of their success there was hitting the tight end up the middle over top of the aggressive linebackers. That was shut down when they came out from halftime. Arkansas kicked a field goal toward the end of the third quarter, with most of Bamas starters out and then got 14 verses the scrubs. To say anyone else can put points up on Bama because Arkansas scored 31 on them is like saying I could run in the olympics because I can outrun my 9 year old niece at the family reunion.

Exactly. Bama up 51-17 when the 10th string gave up 14 inconsequential points. All that will do is enrage Saban, and he will take it out on his defensive starters, and it wouldn't surprise me if Bama pitches a shutout this next game. How many times have we seen this story.

Latest posts