Secret Santa

Shipped my gift out this morning to my vict..........Errr recipient...........Just be careful digging through the packing peanuts!!;):bounce::bounce:

T-N-T

What is this secret santa business y'all speak of? I shoulda got in on this

mark-7mag

I was shopping at the DG today and saw Billy and his wife in the lingerie section. Every time Billy turned his head, she would tell me “hey”. I knew what she meant

Well....I got it done !! I put my life on the line, slipped and slid into town and made my purchase !! Blew the price limit outta the water though !! Now my next chore is to see if I can figure out again who I am secret Santaing !!

T-N-T

Well....I got it done !! I put my life on the line, slipped and slid into town and made my purchase !! Blew the price limit outta the water though !! Now my next chore is to see if I can figure out again who I am secret Santaing !!
If it was expensive, you can mail it to me.

If it was expensive, you can mail it to me.
HEY !! If you happen to see Santa loitering around South Ga, tell him there is a couple of litters of Ladner Black Mouth Curs down there that the runts of the litter are males, yeller with purty black mask !!

Hilsman

Looks like I may have been the 1st one to be visited by my secret Santa. Thanks for the Glock thermos and for the GA Bulldogs coasters Sante Claws! They will both be put to good use
:cool: like the thermos

mrs. hornet22

Floor sweeper, dish washer
:cool::cool::cool:

Still waiting on one item to be shipped. Might just have to send that last item later. :rolleyes:

I headed to post office shortly. Hope they got a big enough box !! May have to check on frieght carriers !!

Got mine Friday, but I wasn't at work..............and they didn't give their selves away either, but they know I like knives!!:fine:
Damascus steel Chef's Knife - Birds Eye Pattern!:cool:
Check this beauty out............. THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!!:love:

Attachments

mark-7mag

Got mine Friday, but I wasn't at work..............and they didn't give their selves away either, but they know I like knives!!:fine:
Damascus steel Chef's Knife - Birds Eye Pattern!:cool:
Check this beauty out............. THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!!:love:
Wow! That is one beautiful kife