Secret Santa

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Shipped my gift out this morning to my vict..........Errr recipient...........Just be careful digging through the packing peanuts!!;):bounce::bounce:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
seen mark7mag at the dollar general today, he were in the uhh.....section I don't visit people in.

T-N-T

What is this secret santa business y'all speak of? I shoulda got in on this

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I was shopping at the DG today and saw Billy and his wife in the lingerie section. Every time Billy turned his head, she would tell me “hey”. I knew what she meant

greg_n_clayton

Well....I got it done !! I put my life on the line, slipped and slid into town and made my purchase !! Blew the price limit outta the water though !! Now my next chore is to see if I can figure out again who I am secret Santaing !!

T-N-T

Well....I got it done !! I put my life on the line, slipped and slid into town and made my purchase !! Blew the price limit outta the water though !! Now my next chore is to see if I can figure out again who I am secret Santaing !!

If it was expensive, you can mail it to me.

greg_n_clayton

If it was expensive, you can mail it to me.

HEY !! If you happen to see Santa loitering around South Ga, tell him there is a couple of litters of Ladner Black Mouth Curs down there that the runts of the litter are males, yeller with purty black mask !!

mark-7mag

Looks like I may have been the 1st one to be visited by my secret Santa. Thanks for the Glock thermos and for the GA Bulldogs coasters Sante Claws! They will both be put to good use

Attachments

• F49AC971-D286-4C6F-9B87-0B28697A672C.jpeg
    F49AC971-D286-4C6F-9B87-0B28697A672C.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 137

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Gonna get mine sent out today

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Looks like I may have been the 1st one to be visited by my secret Santa. Thanks for the Glock thermos and for the GA Bulldogs coasters Sante Claws! They will both be put to good use

:cool: like the thermos

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:cool::cool::cool:

Still waiting on one item to be shipped. Might just have to send that last item later. :rolleyes:

greg_n_clayton

I headed to post office shortly. Hope they got a big enough box !! May have to check on frieght carriers !!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Got mine Friday, but I wasn't at work..............and they didn't give their selves away either, but they know I like knives!!:fine:
Damascus steel Chef's Knife - Birds Eye Pattern!:cool:
Check this beauty out............. THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!!:love:

Attachments

• Secret Santa knife.jpg
    Secret Santa knife.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 127

mark-7mag

Got mine Friday, but I wasn't at work..............and they didn't give their selves away either, but they know I like knives!!:fine:
Damascus steel Chef's Knife - Birds Eye Pattern!:cool:
Check this beauty out............. THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!!:love:

Wow! That is one beautiful kife