seed stock for next season and beyond

ucfireman

3 does with their 2018 fawns, all appear to be does so should be a bumper crop of 2019 fawns.

Attachments

• 01030475.JPG
    01030475.JPG
    716.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 01030476.JPG
    01030476.JPG
    730.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

280 Man

Banned
It's always good to see new blood...Hope you can keep the 'yotes off those 2019 "recruits"....I'll start putting my traps "in the ground" in a couple months, or sooner depending on what my cameras tell me for those "murderous" yotes.

ucfireman

It's always good to see new blood...Hope you can keep the 'yotes off those 2019 "recruits"....I'll start putting my traps "in the ground" in a couple months, or sooner depending on what my cameras tell me for those "murderous" yotes.

Fortunately we don't have too many coyotes, neighbor does trap and tried last year for about a month and didn't catch any, only saw a lone yote on cam about 4-5 times during the whole last year.

Need some doe management.

Naw, plenty of bucks to shoot/choose from. I feed all year and try to plant a small plot. Also they have the clover in the pastures. Plenty of privet I keep cut low too . Dont really see too much of a browse line but they do eat all my landscape plants, makes pruning easy.

280 Man

Banned
Fortunately we don't have too many coyotes, neighbor does trap and tried last year for about a month and didn't catch any, only saw a lone yote on cam about 4-5 times during the whole last year.

I don't have a "big" problem with them but I do get a few pics of a couple from time to time. I do, however put traps in the ground where I get pics just in case they show up and when they do it's usually right around fawning time looking for an easy meal. I try and make sure they "taste" steel and then lead...

Attachments

• 20180711_224432.jpg
    20180711_224432.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: