SelfBowMadness.....the saga continues

SELFBOW

Decided to go out this pm and chase some pigs. I haven't had alot of interest in chasing pigs lately. In fact last summer I went only one afternoon and up until two weeks ago I hadn't taken a pig since Oct 2014.

Anyhow at this spot I got a couple two weeks ago and I went back into it last Monday and got on em three times but never took a shot.

I tend to hunt different than alot of others as I will walk thru an area and turn right around and repeat it when I know it's being used. This spot takes 1.5 hours for a loop and the first time thru I only saw three deer.
 photo IMG_20160709_201553_zpshbwjaheh.jpg

photo IMG_20160709_201529_zps0xt7ojcb.jpg

Second pass thru I decide part ways in to take another path and get on a group of three in some knee to waist high grass. I get in position and let them feed my way and at 12 yds I shoot over the first one .

They turn back and head towards some even taller grass. As Im looking for my arrow I see them again and slip in and make a good shot on one. She didn't go anywhere and another stayed w her so I slipped even closer and finished her off.

Copperhead's birthday is coming up next month and she'll be 3 yrs old and this made pig #8 along w 2 deer. She's sitting on 10 kills right now. Pretty good I think for a bow I almost threw in the fire pit while building....

That's the exit in the shoulder.

photo IMG_20160709_193723630_zpscbglojyc.jpg

photo PHOTO_20160709_194025_zpssbhozt1z.jpg

Last edited:

AllAmerican

Way to connect, Again!

Congrats again. Need to get some blood on the coral snake bow.

Clipper

That snake bow does have some mojo! Good hunt on a hot afternoon. Congratulations.

Nugefan

Whack em and stack em ....;) :cheers:

Barry Duggan

Stack em up Martinez.

dpoole

Awesome !!!!!