SGI Charter Recommendations

fatback

I will be at SGI the week of June 8-15th and would like to take my daughters out for a day or 2 or fishing. They are 13 and 18 years old and have fished quite a bit. I am sure we will do some on our own from the beach but would like to get them out with a captain that knows their stuff and is kid friendly. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

brriner

Captain Chris Sapp knows the area well. You can find him on Facebook at Southern Outdoor Expeditions. I've known him for many years. Great guy who works hard for his clients. His email is seatrout99@hotmail.com

Phone number is on his business page.

Stonewall 2

If you want offshore bigfishsgi.com Captain Clint Taylor. With your trip being so close he may already be booked for that week especially since Red Snapper will be in season.

My avatar is a pic from our trip last year with him. My son holding a pic of his biggest red snapper of the day.

Limitless

Chris is good for sure. Also look at Coble Griffith at Griffith Guide Service for inshore or offshore fishing. For full disclosure, he's my cousin. Grew up fishing Sebastian FL and learned from his dad - a long time commercial fisherman. He's been in Carrable and SGI now for several years and knows it.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Chris is good for sure. Also look at Coble Griffith at Griffith Guide Service for inshore or offshore fishing. For full disclosure, he's my cousin. Grew up fishing Sebastian FL and learned from his dad - a long time commercial fisherman. He's been in Carrable and SGI now for several years and knows it.

Coble's a good guy., Goin out with him next week for a day.

fatback

We wound up going out with Lady J charters out of port st joe. Had a blast caught a limit of snapper and a few grouper. Biggest snapper I’ve ever caught. Jacob is a great captain and his first mate was top notch. I would highly recommend them. Thanks for the other suggestions