Share your biggest sheds and county

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Thought maybe this could help get us ready for deer season , I found this matching set in Troup co a few years ago , never seen on trail cam or alive , me and my daughter were turkey hunting and found one side and about 15 yds down the trail the other side 3179CDFB-07E1-4BE6-8024-909DC7F3C2C6.jpeg

buckpasser

I found both sides of a 170” at my place...

And then I woke up. I suck at finding them!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
That's a stud man!!! No telling what's really out there. Them older bucks are a horse of a different color.
Yes I agree , the area I found it has cameras running most of the year , 2 feeders with cameras, I guess he could of just been passing through , but more than likely he’s seen me before

Hunter/Mason

1A6D7CEA-E7A7-458D-BD99-94066922AB3E.jpeg63B806B3-2386-4F95-89A6-C67C3A9AF6D2.jpegFound the big set on a power line in Stone Mountain while doing a job. Parked the dump truck in between them. It’s the only set I’ve ever found. The smaller set was a road kill we cut off that day on the way to the job.

ucfireman

Found these this spring. Only matched set I've ever found. These were in my pasture in some clover by an oak. Don't have him on camera, did have the smaller ones on camera.
Coweta county

Attachments

• sheds 2019 2.jpg
    sheds 2019 2.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: