Shock Collar

fastball_24

I currently have an older tri tronics system. I am wanting to change to something newer and more user friendly. I am looking for options opinions things people like about the ones they have or don't like. Any help is greatly appreciated.

tucker80

The Garmin Sport Pro has served me well. Easy operation with tone, vibrate and a light. Also doubles as a bark collar. Nice price point and can be extended up to 3 collars I believe. Small transmitter that fits these hand well.

flatsmaster

I've had good luck with Dogtra but if u look at Garmin or Dogtra and decide range and if u only need it for 1 dog or multiple dogs ... I think you really can't go wrong ... ck the website collar clinic and they might have what u want reconditioned at a better price ... good luck and hopefully you only need it while re enforcing in training!!!

krazybronco2

if i was in the market for a new E collar i would be getting one of these. also find a field rep and get a discount from them (think it is 10% or 15% off).

Dogtra 1900S

Tritmronics Garmin. They were the first and the best

Terminal Idiot

I have the Dogtra 2500 for my GSP and love it. She has beaten and abused that thing in swamps and thickets and it keeps on going. The way the beeps work, it is useful for upland work, but my GSP is primarily a duck dog and the collar works great.