Shortest saddest conversation ever heard....

GeauxLSU

Back at camp....

Hunter 1: "See anything?"

Hunter 2: "Naw. :rolleyes: You?"

Hunter 1: "Nope. :rolleyes: "

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Last edited:

CharlesH

sounds like me..

Phil,
I have been having the same luck don't worry, hopefully it will all turn around soon. Are you going to be hunting in haralson on saturday, cause if you are there is going to be a pancake breakfeast at the first methodist church in tallapoosa, figured i'd offer you an invite.
Charles

mikel

yep

sounds familiar

GeauxLSU

CharlesH said:
Phil,
I have been having the same luck don't worry, hopefully it will all turn around soon. Are you going to be hunting in haralson on saturday, cause if you are there is going to be a pancake breakfeast at the first methodist church in tallapoosa, figured i'd offer you an invite.
Charles
Charles,
Actually Mac took a big OLD buck Saturday afternoon but that was one of only two deer seen.
I plan to be there Saturday.
Breakfast must be EARLY?!?! Can't miss first light.... ;)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

CharlesH

Early...

You bet, they start serving at 4 am i believe, i always try to get there around five eat a bite and head to the stand...don't worry i can't stand not being in the stand before first light. Dean told me about his kill, sounded like a nice deer and i do believe things will turn around with this cold air coming through, i just hope i can get a good one this season. just let me know about the breakfeast.

Woodsong

all wrong!

Phil,
you got it all wrong buddy! The worst conversation is this:

hunter #1: "So Joe, got any where to hunt this year?"
hunter #2: "No, how 'bout you?"
hunter #1: "Naw, me neither"

:eek:

Toliver

Geez, those are even worse than the Dear John letter a guy got in Desert Storm.....

Dear John,

Kick There's
Cover Yours
Kiss mine.

Love Jane.

short stop

DO WHAT I DO --GIVE UP ! Get on the tractor start bush hawgin and watch deer go everywhere . :bounce: SS

huntfish

Woodsong, your conversation is definitely the best. But Toliver reminds of another possible conversation.

Army: The war is over and we are going home?
Marine: Yep, the President is pulling all forces out of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Democrate: Thank President Kerry :confused:

:flag:

SlipperyHill Mo

Heard It This Weekend!

Sometime we have to count 'em up and use both hands and still come up with zero. That was Saturday AM, PM my buddy got a doe. It makes it all worthwhile!