Should convicted felons be able to vote

Should convicted felons be able to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
I think if you are convicted of a crime, you should lose your rights until you have paid your dues to society and served your time. Then, after you have served your time, you should get your rights back. All of them-voting, purchasing firearms, whatever.

The only exceptions I would give are heinous crimes like mass murder or rape or being a habitual sexual deviant.

I would prefer many convicted and paid-their-dues felons to vote than a lot of the stupid folks who can vote now, but have no idea how the government works, or what their candidate stand for besides they are the right color and promise them free stuff.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
IF YOU ARE CONVICTED YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHTS BECAUSE YOU ARE IN JAIL!
THEIR HAS TO BE REPRECUSSIONS FOR COMMITING A FELONY!
THIS IS MY OPINION! IF YOUR GONNA QUESTION EVERYBODY THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU AND HAVE TO STATE A PAGE LONG ANSWER WHY THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU, THIS WILL BE A LONG THREAD

Thread starter #24

Throwback

THIS IS MY OPINION! IF YOUR GONNA QUESTION EVERYBODY THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU AND HAVE TO STATE A PAGE LONG ANSWER WHY THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU, THIS WILL BE A LONG THREAD
so asking questions of someone about why you think the way you do means they disagree with you ?

Rackmaster

So where is voting located in the constitution?
I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE!
I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE, NOBODY IS GONNA CHANGE MY MIND!
I DON'T BELIEVE POT SHOULD BE LEGAL WE GONNA START A THREAD WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT TO?

Rackmaster

6 PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD HAS AGREED WITH ME SO FAR, ARE YOU ASKING THEM THE SAME QUESTIONS?

Thread starter #27

Throwback

I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE!
I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE, NOBODY IS GONNA CHANGE MY MIND!
I DON'T BELIEVE POT SHOULD BE LEGAL WE GONNA START A THREAD WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT TO?
This thread isn't about you it's about what people think about felons voting

Do you know why you think that way? What made you think that is the way it should be?

WATCH OUT YOUR GONNA HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't have to explain myself. That's just what I think. Somebody else can think differently .

ryanh487

I think if you are convicted of a crime, you should lose your rights until you have paid your dues to society and served your time. Then, after you have served your time, you should get your rights back. All of them-voting, purchasing firearms, whatever.

The only exceptions I would give are heinous crimes like mass murder or rape or being a habitual sexual deviant.

I would prefer many convicted and paid-their-dues felons to vote than a lot of the stupid folks who can vote now, but have no idea how the government works, or what their candidate stand for besides they are the right color and promise them free stuff.
I agree.

On the folks too messed up to vote though, they're also too messed up to live. If you've been convicted of multiple violent rapes or repeated molestation then you deserve death, IMO.

I agree.

On the folks too messed up to vote though, they're also too messed up to live. If you've been convicted of multiple violent rapes or repeated molestation then you deserve death, IMO.
Yes. You shouldn't be walking around to begin with. You should be swinging.