Shrimp festival in gulf shores Alabama

pop pop jones

My wife and I are in gulf shores for their festival next week. Found a park for 400 a month, so we here till November 1st. Y'all come on down, it's nice here, and the food is killer.Resizer_15700576069030.jpg

Resizer_15700618079730.jpg

ucfireman

I don't do any RVing but. Is that about the going rate at parks? Or is that cheap?
I ask because I plan on traveling when I retire. Planned on just driving around and staying until I decide to move on. But a month in town would give plenty of time to look around and get the feel of the area.
Do y'all tow a car with y'all?

pop pop jones

I don't do any RVing but. Is that about the going rate at parks? Or is that cheap?
I ask because I plan on traveling when I retire. Planned on just driving around and staying until I decide to move on. But a month in town would give plenty of time to look around and get the feel of the area.
Do y'all tow a car with y'all?

It's cheap, mostly their in the 6-700 dollar range. As for the car, sometimes there will be shuttle service, but we always bring our car.

Oldstick

It's cheap, mostly their in the 6-700 dollar range. As for the car, sometimes there will be shuttle service, but we always bring our car.

I agree. Even some of the more popular state run parks in GA have gotten way up there. It was $42 a night at Skidaway Island SP recently. Don't think they have monthly or weekly rates either.