Sick of the Matt Ryan haters I encouter

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
Julio and Ridley multiple drops. Pass rush all over Ryan. No run game.

Yea. Its Ryans fault.

Ryan was the only offense. 34 rush yards put up by that great o line. Ridley and Julio dropping passes all day. No pass blocking. Sacked 3 times. Hit all day. Yea it was Ryan. What an idiot.
Would have been nice to have someone like Joe Thomas blocking, huh? :rofl:

You know Joe... The best Browns player to wear a Browns Jersey in the last 25 years..

Duff

Nope. Brees, Brady, Rodgers.. Those are elite QB's. Then there is Tier 2.. Ryan, Wilson, Stafford, Rivers..

I don’t think Rodgers is elite myself. He may be in the second tier by himself, but not with Brees and definitely not with Brady. I agree with those tiers for the most part though.

Duff

Maybe:
1 Brady
2 Brees
3 Rodgers
4 Ryan
Wilson
Rivers

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
Bree’s threw for 127... with a pick. Guess since we are looking at Ryan in a vacuum Bree’s is no HOF’er either.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Brees could get hit by a car today and would get into the HOF, hands down... Beyond the shadow of ANY doubt.

Ryan wouldn't get in.

Ya see the difference? One has nothing else to gain with Superbowl win, Superbowl MVP & a HOFamer.. The other, well... Not Elite..

Daily, Matt Ryan is still no HOFamer...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Brees could get hit by a car today and would get into the HOF, hands down... Beyond the shadow of ANY doubt.

Ryan wouldn't get in.

Ya see the difference? One has nothing else to gain with Superbowl win, Superbowl MVP & a HOFamer.. The other, well... Not Elite..

Daily, Matt Ryan is still no HOFamer...
Read the second sentence in my post again.

I really hope you're not trying to compare Matt Ryan to Brees? Brees can come into ANY game and just sit there and look back at his almost 30,000 more passing yards than Ryan has.. 30,000!!! That's Elite.. Ryan, not so much..
Maybe you don’t understand what “in a vacuum” means?

There are multiple quotes in this thread since Sunday’s crappy game essentially saying “see, Matt Ryan sucks, he only threw for 131 yards Sunday!”

I’m simply saying that a crappy game from Ryan doesn’t mean anything, just like Brees’s 127 yards Thursday night doesn’t mean anything, at least in the big picture.

All y’all minor league football lovers need to take your NFL QB scouting goggles off.

I really hope you're not trying to compare Matt Ryan to Brees? Brees can come into ANY game and just sit there and look back at his almost 30,000 more passing yards than Ryan has.. 30,000!!! That's Elite.. Ryan, not so much..
Also, yea, Brees has more career passing yards than Ryan, he also has 3,600 more attempts. Kinda like how Hank Aaron has more homeruns than Babe Ruth, but has 4,000 more at bats.

I like Matt Ryan but I dont believe he is a winner and i dont believe the Falcons will ever win anything as long as he is at the controls. He is not the leader and just doesnt seem to have the sand to dig down deep and put games on his back. He can rack up the stats but the only stats that eventually matter are wins and he just cant get them. Id love to think differently but its in the proof over the years.

I like Matt Ryan but I dont believe he is a winner and i dont believe the Falcons will ever win anything as long as he is at the controls. He is not the leader and just doesnt seem to have the sand to dig down deep and put games on his back. He can rack up the stats but the only stats that eventually matter are wins and he just cant get them. Id love to think differently but its in the proof over the years.
This^