Sierra Game Changer Bullets

jmoser

the twist rate on the Savage I have is 1:9.25, and at they were all under an inch group. It's at least stable enough for me.

I may try these in my Savage .243; also with 9.25 twist. If they can beat the 100 gr Game King in 200 meter accuracy I will be happy. My rifle does OK with 105 Amax so it should stabilize a long 90 gr boattail.

I have a great 87 gr Vmax load but you can never have enough load data and a tougher bullet would be nice.

Another wintertime project !!

rosewood

I may try these in my Savage .243; also with 9.25 twist. If they can beat the 100 gr Game King in 200 meter accuracy I will be happy. My rifle does OK with 105 Amax so it should stabilize a long 90 gr boattail.

I have a great 87 gr Vmax load but you can never have enough load data and a tougher bullet would be nice.

Another wintertime project !!
I recently bought the 7mm version, hopefully I can get some loaded before rifle season.

Loaded the 165gr 7mm game changers. Tested for pressure IMR-7977 at the range. Got to 3050 safely but began seeing pressure signs past that point. more testing needed.

Latest posts