Sig P365

Bill Mc

We finally received one for a display. I'm impressed. Small pistol with a unique 10 shot 9mm magazine. Wow.

Reactions: Dub

Bill Mc

I'll make a picture Monday. Maybe side by side with a Glock 43.

frankwright

I saw this on the internet and can't verify it's accuracy. Sig sounds interesting. I have never owned one but 10+1 in a small package could be great.
P365 - G43

Length - 5.80 - 6.26
width - 1.00 - 1.02
height - 4.30 - 4.25
weight - 17.80 - 17.95
Barrel - 3.10 - 3.39
capacity - 10+1 - 6+1

Bill Mc

Top is Glock Model 43 6 round magazine

Bottom is SigArms p365 10 round magazine

Both 9mm

picture.php
[/IMG]

Dub

Thanks for the dimensions, Frank.

Great comparison pic, Bill.

That's gonna be a good seller for them...and it even has a rail.

Cadcom

I stopped in and took a look at this thing today. The P365 really feels nice. I think I am going to have to get in the pre-order line and pony up.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I have really been thinking hard about the P938 but after reading all the reviews on the P365, I may just wait till I can put my hands on one before I make a decision

Buckbuster

I was in there a few days ago and looked at it and it felt good in my hand, saw a 1000 round test on youtube and it had a few problems. I will wait a while before buying one.

JohnK

I'm sure I'm due for one. Why don't they compare it to a Glock 26 instead of the 43?
Not just Bill, everywhere I look it's compared to the 43 but it holds the same as a 26. To me the 26/27 is the cream of the glock crop and the one to beat.

Bill Mc

Dimension wise, the G26 is about the same size as the 43 except for the width. The 365 is thinner than the 26.

frankwright

Production has been temporarily halted on the Sig 365 due to failure to return to battery.
Sig Spokesman says may be shooters fault due to poor grip but others say the barrel to slide tolerance is too tight.

mark-7mag

Well, has anyone bought one yet? If so, what do you think?

wareagle700

600 rounds in and no issues. Love the size, comfortable grip, and excellent magazine capacity.

Compared to my Glock 43, it is about the same size, maybe just a hair smaller, shoots smoother (less snappy), and also comes with great night sights from the factory. The trigger is very nice too, smooth pull with very little overtravel. Having 11 rounds in a pistol this size is just crazy.

Sig P365 by X Ring, on Flickr

IXbl5oSl.jpg

Last edited:

mark-7mag

600 rounds in and no issues. Love the size, comfortable grip, and excellent magazine capacity.

Compared to my Glock 43, it is about the same size, maybe just a hair smaller, shoots smoother (less snappy), and also comes with great night sights from the factory. The trigger is very nice too, smooth pull with very little overtravel. Having 11 rounds in a pistol this size is just crazy.

Sig P365 by X Ring, on Flickr

IXbl5oSl.jpg

Nice ! I’ve read a lot of good reviews on it. I like that holster also

Bill Mc

Sig rep told me they were producing 5,000 per week. I hope that's a true statement.

Very popular. And there's a 12 round magazine available.

bullgator

I held one today at a LGS. Very nice and it would be a tough choice between it and a Glock 43. Since I have a 43, I see no reason to trade it in for the Sig.