Sights

Toddmann

I have a Burris FF1 & @ FF2 which work great & are very dependable. I had a base applied to my yildiz .410 so I could attach a fastfire sight to it. After thinking it through (there would be a 5 y/o shooting it :hair:) I decided to apply a more economical sight and see how my son would liked it (he loves it). I got it set it up about this time last year. Both my sons & I have fired several rounds through during the past year. Also, I accidentally left it on bright for about 1 month so I had to replace battery which involved taking the sight off the base & putting it back on. So I just went out this afternoon to check to see if the POI was still ok (I was thinking no way it would still be ok). It was dead on @ 15yds using some 2.5" #9 (.5 oz) AA target load. I am pretty impressed with how this little second hand economy sight performs. I bought it off the ODT for $40. Anyone else using this brand of sight? If your not sure you would like this type of sight on your gun this brand might be a good one to try 1st to test the waters. Only 25 more days left to get them sighted in. :bounce:

Attachments

• 20150223_182050_resized.jpg
    20150223_182050_resized.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 184

Toddmann

Target.

Attachments

• 20150223_192002-1_resized.jpg
    20150223_192002-1_resized.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 183

Reminex

I would love a mini sightmark but the reviews are scary...might get one for my future yildiz though, maybe the 410 wont knock them off.

trophyslayer

My 835 with 3 inch longbeards hasn't knocked mine off... neither has some buckshot loads

Toddmann

I would love a mini sightmark but the reviews are scary...might get one for my future yildiz though, maybe the 410 wont knock them off.

I agree. I just tried it to protect my fastfire from a 5 yo. It has done well so far.

Toddmann

sman

Thought I read somewhere where a guy took a 410 she'll and cut the brass off. Fixed it to the top of the gun and his little girl used it for a sight. Seemed she had killed a bunch without a miss.

Figured she had to be kin to me somewhere down the line shooting like that and killing all those birds.