Simple, straightforward ... trustworthy

StriperAddict

"What do you have to earn that God has not already given?
What can the devil take from you that isn’t secure in
Christ, who earned and keeps it all? We’re sons and
daughters of the New Covenant that He made and keeps for
us, not orphans of a Covenant that we have to make and
keep and hope He’ll accept. He is happy with what He has
done! We might as well be, too.
=============================

Love this. Right to the point. We have the freedom to kick religious self effort to the street and have dependence on His Providential Love and Grace in it's place. Whose obedience are we trusting in anyway? Your New spiritual "DNA" is safe in the Father's care!
- Walter

Copied by permission from FB and RalphHarris.org.

Israel

BANNED
"What do you have to earn that God has not already given?
What can the devil take from you that isn’t secure in
Christ, who earned and keeps it all? We’re sons and
daughters of the New Covenant that He made and keeps for
us, not orphans of a Covenant that we have to make and
keep and hope He’ll accept. He is happy with what He has
done! We might as well be, too.
=============================

Love this. Right to the point. We have the freedom to kick religious self effort to the street and have dependence on His Providential Love and Grace in it's place. Whose obedience are we trusting in anyway? Your New spiritual "DNA" is safe in the Father's care!
- Walter

Copied by permission from FB and RalphHarris.org.

LOL...I love...

He is happy with what He has
done! We might as well be, too

Yes! That word comes to mind "make every effort to find out what pleases the Lord".

It's almost too wonderful. The only way I found out what pleases my wife was to "keep an eye on her"...watch her, look for, and pay attention to those things that put a smile on her face. This was not work.

We've got something to look at, and for (and I know my wife agrees) that far exceeds that attention in an occupation of joy. And in doing that, she is not excluded in attentions, at all...either.

It's funny (almost) that doing "one thing" turns to joy...for all things in our care.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

Ephesians 4
1 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3 eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Just thought I'd share a reading for today from the Spirit of a man in chains for Christ. He thought it worth it! I hope it fits your discussion.

Israel

BANNED
Ephesians 4
1 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3 eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Just thought I'd share a reading for today from the Spirit of a man in chains for Christ. He thought it worth it! I hope it fits your discussion.

Ahhh! Bless you brother! Jesus said to those given Him:

But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

We are indeed gifted beyond right and measure!

O! The riches to be found in being brought past what seems very hard to repay, to what is all of impossible...to repay.

What can a man do...except let it take him where "it" will?
To learn...joy.

Even in chains. (Lord, help me!)

StriperAddict

Ahhh! Bless you brother! Jesus said to those given Him:

But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

We are indeed gifted beyond right and measure!

O! The riches to be found in being brought past what seems very hard to repay, to what is all of impossible...to repay.

What can a man do...except let it take him where "it" will?
To learn...joy. [amen! :)]

Even in chains. (Lord, help me!)

Boom! (as in big amen, hehe!)
I rejoice in many of our old silly beliefs and chains get the boot from time to time.
We will never get perfect in our thoughts and behavior,
but the cross worked, and made us perfect in those parts that matter most! (A new heart will I GIVE them, and a new SPIRIT) ... wow!

er,

BOOM!

:bounce:

j_seph

Boom! (as in big amen, hehe!)
I rejoice in many of our old silly beliefs and chains get the boot from time to time.
We will never get perfect in our thoughts and behavior,
but the cross worked, and made us perfect in those parts that matter most! (A new heart will I GIVE them, and a new SPIRIT) ... wow!

er,

BOOM!

:bounce:
Good stuff ain't it!!!!!!!!

StriperAddict

Good stuff ain't it!!!!!!!!
Amen! The more I understand the love & grace of God the more I weep tears of joy. Good tears, cuz of a real great Savior :O(y)

tell sackett

It's almost too much when I think on it.
I am His and He is mine forevermore.
Tears of joy:)