Simple suppa

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Prolly gonna get smashed for this but...... I don't like black pepper. Should have taken a pic of my wife's plate. Yall would have liked it more better

Longhorn 16

Prolly gonna get smashed for this but...... I don't like black pepper. Should have taken a pic of my wife's plate. Yall would have liked it more better

It’s all good with this group. It’s your plate and dress it up as you see fit.

Good looking meal! Keep posting your cooks. It makes this place what it is - awesome.

Dub

I enjoy breakfast for supper.....and your plate looks great.

Lots of excellent flavor in those super looking eggs.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
If it's cooked in the meal I don;t mind it at all, but not put on top after the fact.... thats not acceptable at all. :sick:

Reactions: Dub

Dub

If it's cooked in the meal I don;t mind it at all, but not put on top after the fact.... thats not acceptable at all. :sick:

Sounds good.....we all make them the way we like them. (y)

One of my grandfathers would put unbelievable amounts of salt on his food. I put too much pepper....which gives me the flavor I like but others in the family don't. I use small amounts of s & p in the stuff I cook and let folks hit it up at the table to their liking. Always easy to add it afterwards....can't take it out.

I've really had to apply that principle towards hot & spicy stuff of late with my wife. I've cut way back on adding the hot stuff to my cooking....and relying more on using hot sauces at the table. Improvising and adapting as I go.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks Goooooood!