Skrimps, salmon and little trees....what's everyone cooking tonight ?

Oh my goodness......That looks great! I like the little white trees better than the little green ones, though. And I buy those same bags of little trees and carrots at Ingle's. :bounce: What kind of glaze on those shrimps and salmon?

naildrvr

Whoa man!!! I just ate and now I'm hongry all over again. Uh oh, I think I just slobbered on one of dem skrimps... sorry!

Thread starter #8

Dub

Top Chef
Thanks everyone.

Extremely easy to prepare and cook. About as quick as one of these frozen microwave meals.

Oh my goodness......That looks great! I like the little white trees better than the little green ones, though. And I buy those same bags of little trees and carrots at Ingle's. :bounce: What kind of glaze on those shrimps and salmon?
Thanks.

Texas Pete garlic version, butter and teriyaki. Turned out okay.

I did some pork tacos. Braised some pork butt in salsa verde with extra cilantro garlic and onions. Topped with fresh cut onions mixed with cilantro and lime juice, then a handful of queso blanco.

Those look great !!!

I did some pork tacos. Braised some pork butt in salsa verde with extra cilantro garlic and onions. Topped with fresh cut onions mixed with cilantro and lime juice, then a handful of queso blanco.
Those look righteous!