Skrimps, salmon and little trees....what's everyone cooking tonight ?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my goodness......That looks great! I like the little white trees better than the little green ones, though. And I buy those same bags of little trees and carrots at Ingle's. :bounce: What kind of glaze on those shrimps and salmon?

Reactions: Dub

naildrvr

Whoa man!!! I just ate and now I'm hongry all over again. Uh oh, I think I just slobbered on one of dem skrimps... sorry!

Reactions: Dub

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Went all out, spared no expense here.

Fried Chicken Livers from Big Chic.

Dub

Thanks everyone.

Extremely easy to prepare and cook. About as quick as one of these frozen microwave meals.

Oh my goodness......That looks great! I like the little white trees better than the little green ones, though. And I buy those same bags of little trees and carrots at Ingle's. :bounce: What kind of glaze on those shrimps and salmon?

Thanks.

Texas Pete garlic version, butter and teriyaki. Turned out okay.

I did some pork tacos. Braised some pork butt in salsa verde with extra cilantro garlic and onions. Topped with fresh cut onions mixed with cilantro and lime juice, then a handful of queso blanco.

Those look great !!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I did some pork tacos. Braised some pork butt in salsa verde with extra cilantro garlic and onions. Topped with fresh cut onions mixed with cilantro and lime juice, then a handful of queso blanco.
Those look righteous!