Snakeheads in Ga

Coenen

Ruh roh.

Coenen

Considering the demography of the area, and the origin of the fish, Gwinett county is probably the most likely place to see them pop up. One just hopes they haven't been put in any more important bodies of water. Even if it's just a fool's hope.

StriperrHunterr

Considering the demography of the area, and the origin of the fish, Gwinett county is probably the most likely place to see them pop up. One just hopes they haven't been put in any more important bodies of water. Even if it's just a fool's hope.
Yep, just a matter of time, not if.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yep. Just another invasive species like the Spotted Bass. They should all be killed.

Teh Wicked

They could kill them all easily by releasing the location and giving open season on them...wouldn't be no time and the entire pond would probably be bare.

Teh Wicked

Exactly....

"Hey! Everyone, we got a huge problem here"

But there is nothing anyone can do, Private property.

bigewalksalone

It is unlawful to import, transport, sell, transfer, or possess any species of snakehead fish without a valid wild animal license. So there is no private property..

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
probably those dang tournament anglers @ it again:LOL:. always transporting fish....
I don't find that funny at all. Not one bit. They have ruined many of my favorite smallmouth, walleye, and white bass lakes by moving spots and bluebacks around. It's not a conspiracy theory, they have been caught in the act a time or two. I hope they choke on a blueback herring.