Sobering statistics

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I just tried and was successful, but it hurt like all getout with this bad knee and arthritis. Not sure I can do it again.

I hereby leave my single shot rifle, knife, pocket watch, and boats to my son. The Redhead gets my bird dog, house, cabin, and land.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I just tried and was successful, but it hurt like all getout with this bad knee and arthritis. Not sure I can do it again.

I hereby leave my single shot rifle, knife, pocket watch, and boats to my son. The Redhead gets my bird dog, house, cabin, and land.
I want whatever Knob Creek you have leftover when you kill over. :bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I can do it but it isn't easy.

sinclair1

I can't do it.:rofl: I preach a lot about health on here but who would a thunk it, that motorcycle accident where I blew out my knee will kill me after all.

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
I just did it and scored an 11. Got the bonus point for still being hungover from last night. Look it up, the bonus points were in the small print just below the part were the test inventor is not responsible for damage to your furniture surrounding the test area.

Artfuldodger

I've trashed both of my knees after years of snow skiing and both of my shoulders are toast due to years of rock climbing. It was nice knowing y'all. Give my bay watch beenie baby collection to the needy.

I've got one bad knee. I did notice this exercise put a lot of pressure on that knee. I would advise not even trying it if one has bad knees.

I would think squats would be a good exercise to train for this if one did want to do this feat for machismo purposes.

I've always been impressed by those people hanging off rocks by their fingertips as well.

Artfuldodger

I got up with about a 70% gout flare up so I'll have to try the test later. :(

I woke up with a sausage finger the other day. I haven't been able to "internet" diagnose myself. I wonder if that may have been gout. It wasn't that painful though.
It went flaccid on it's own in about 4 days.

sinclair1

I've got one bad knee. I did notice this exercise put a lot of pressure on that knee. I would advise not even trying it if one has bad knees.

I would think squats would be a good exercise to train for this if one did want to do this feat for machismo purposes.

I've always been impressed by those people hanging off rocks by their fingertips as well.
I can do squats and lift weights but that side pressure will pop my bad knee out and let all that acid get in the joints. Hurts for days when that happens.

Artfuldodger

I passed the sit-stand test. I'm still gonna die. :)

We're All Gonna Die Someday- Kasey Chambers

We're all gonna die someday lord
We're all gonna die someday
Mama's on pills daddy's over the hill
But we're all gonna die someday
Well it hurts down here on Earth lord
It hurts down here on Earth
It hurts down here cause we're running out of beer
But we're all gonna die someday

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Only the rocks live forever.

gunnurse

Everyone wants to go to Heaven. Many, given the choice, would just as soon wait if they’re going anyway.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I tried the test and scored a O. Fell flat of my back. Couldn't get up because of a bad knee. other one is metal,bad back,Had to get someone to pull me up but they hurt their back also. Never do another internet test again.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

Don't forget to add my unlimited access to said cabin & land!!:lovey:
I want whatever Knob Creek you have leftover when you kill over. :bounce:
me tooooo!!!!:cheers::rofl: